The Datamax-o’neil h-8308x Driver is an industrial heavy-duty printer, ideal for high-volume printing. The main feature of the H-8308X is that it prints on media up to 8.52 inches wide, making it perfect for applications requiring large labels and barcodes. It also has an expanded display panel and a patented modular cast metal construction that allows easy adjustment when needed.
Datamax-O-Neil H-8308X printers deliver up to twice as fast as other printers in its class. Its gear-based design delivers robust, reliable performance for a 24×7 critical service. Modular construction increases the time needed to reach the highest levels of user productivity and helps provide the lowest cost of ownership. Datamax-O-Neil H-8308X printers offer the largest graphics display on the market, offering easy-to-read display for quick navigation and printer notifications.
- Download the latest driver directly from the Seagull Scientific website.
- Start the program
- Accept the “license agreement” and click “Next”.
- The installation directory “C: \ Seagull” appears, click “Next”.
- Select the “Launch the driver wizard after driver decompression” check box and uncheck “Read installation instructions”.
- Click on ‘Finish’
- The current window closes and the Seagull Pilot Wizard appears on the screen.
- Select “Install Printer Drivers” and click “Next”.
- “How is this printer going to be? “Will be displayed with USB selected by default. Select “Other (parallel or series, for example)”. USB to Parallel cables do not support the Windows Plug-and-Play option.
- Click on ‘Next’
- Select “Manufacturer” on the left and “Printer Model” on the right. Select “Datamax” for existing printers not listed under “Datamax-O’Neil” and then click “Next.”
- “Specify port” will be indicated. To complete the installation, select ‘LPT1’ and click ‘Next’.
- ‘Specify Printer Name’ is displayed. The name of the printer can be changed if necessary, otherwise click on ‘Next’.
- The summary with all settings will be displayed, click ‘Finish’
- The driver will be installed, click ‘Finish.
- Printing method: thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 DPI
- Print speed: 203mm / s
- Memory: 16 MB SDRAM / 8 MB Flash
- Maximum print height: 2539 mm
- Maximum print width: 216.4 mm
- Weight: 24,1 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 489mm (W) x 415mm (W) x 433mm (H)
- Construction: metal cabinet, clear side window for easy monitoring of media power levels
- Power supply: automatic detection 90-132 or 180-264 VAC @ 47 – 63 Hz