Datamax o’neil i class 4208 Driver
The Datamax o'neil i class 4208 Driver is available in direct thermal or thermal transfer configurations. The I-4208 is capable of producing a wide image of 203 dpi, 203 cm (8 inches) at 8 fps, and supports all linear and two-dimensional bar code symbologies. Designed to meet the most demanding print requirements, the I-4208 incorporates many of the standard features that are normally available as an option on competitive products. All units are shipped with the product documentation.
Datamax-O-Neil raises the bar once again with the introduction of the advanced I-4208 system. Built to meet the most stringent printing requirements, the I-4208 incorporates many of the standard features that are normally available as an option on competitive products. Higher price and value make the I-4208 the world's first printer.
- Download the latest driver directly from the Seagull Scientific website.
- Start the program
- Accept the "license agreement" and click "Next".
- The installation directory "C: \ Seagull" appears, click "Next".
- Select the "Run Driver Wizard After Driver Unpack" checkbox and uncheck the "Read Installation Instructions" box.
- Click on 'Finish'
- The current window closes and the Seagull Pilot Wizard appears on the screen.
- Select "Install Printer Drivers" and click "Next."
- "How is this printer going to be? "Will be displayed with USB selected by default. Select "Other (parallel or series, for example)". USB to Parallel cables do not support the Windows Plug-and-Play option.
- Click on 'Next'
- Select "Manufacturer" on the left and "Printer Model" on the right. Select "Datamax" for existing printers not listed under "Datamax-O'Neil" and then click "Next."
- "Specify port" will be indicated. To complete the installation, select 'LPT1' and click 'Next'.
- 'Specify Printer Name' is displayed. The name of the printer can be changed if necessary, otherwise click on 'Next'.
- The summary with all settings will be displayed, click 'Finish'
- The driver will be installed, click 'Finish’
- Parallel, Series Interface Options
- 1.5 inch label core
- Datamax-O'Neil Manufacturer
- Max width 4.65
- Maximum outside diameter of roll 8
- Maximum print width 4.10
- Printing method Thermal transfer
- 203 dpi print resolution
- Print speed 8
- Non-mobile printer mobility
- Industrial Printer Type
- Condition of the product
- Core Tape 1