Datamax o’neil rl3 Driver
Datamax o'neil rl3 (3in / 76mm) portable label printer is designed to meet the widest range of mobile applications - from warehouse and store to store locations. Retailers will benefit from secure, flexible 802.11 a / b / g / n wireless integration as well as reliable gears and locks that will keep it running for many years to come.
The RL3e offers Bluetooth 4.0 + LE Dual Dual Radio communications and built-in emulation for the most common printing languages, making it easy to integrate into an enterprise ecosystem. The RL3 offers Bluetooth communications and built-in emulation for the most common printing languages, making it easy to integrate into an enterprise ecosystem. The long-life lithium battery can run at full speed for more than 8 hours, while providing the durability needed to withstand the often challenging environments experienced by mobile workers.
- Download the latest driver directly from the Seagull Scientific website.
- Start the program
- Accept the "license agreement" and click "Next".
- The installation directory "C: \ Seagull" appears, click "Next".
- Select the "Run Driver Wizard After Driver Unpack" checkbox and uncheck the "Read Installation Instructions" box.
- Click on 'Finish'
- The current window closes and the Seagull Pilot Wizard appears on the screen.
- Select "Install Printer Drivers" and click "Next."
- "How is this printer going to be? "Will be displayed with USB selected by default. Select "Other (parallel or series, for example)". USB to Parallel cables do not support the Windows Plug-and-Play option.
- Click on 'Next'
- Select "Manufacturer" on the left and "Printer Model" on the right. Select "Datamax" for existing printers not listed under "Datamax-O'Neil" and then click "Next."
- "Specify port" will be indicated. To complete the installation, select 'LPT1' and click 'Next'.
- 'Specify Printer Name' is displayed. The name of the printer can be changed if necessary, otherwise click on 'Next'.
- The summary with all settings will be displayed, click 'Finish'
- The driver will be installed, click 'Finish'
- Printer type Label Printer - Direct Thermal - Monochrome
- Maker Honeywell, Inc.
- Installed size 64 MB
- Ready for wireless Yes
- print speed Up to 240.9 inches / min - maximum speed
- Integrated devices LCD status
- Connectivity technology wired, wireless
- Interface USB 2.0, serial, Wi-Fi
- Language simulation Comtec Printer Control Language (CPCL), DPL, EZPL, Extensible Markup Language (XML), Intermec Printer Language (IPL), ZPL II
- Fonts CG Times, CG Triumvirate, CG Triumvirate Bold Condensed, OCR-A, OCR-B
- Display resolution 128x64
- Bar codes Aztec Code, Codabar, Code 128, Code 3 of 9, Code 93, Data Matrix, EAN / JAN-13, EAN / JAN-8, FIM, GS1 Data Bar, HIBCC, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI-Plessey, MaxiCode, MicroPDF417, PDF417, Plessey, Postnet, QR Code, TLC39, Telepen, UCC / EAN-128, UPC-A, UPC-E