Dell error 2000-0415
Dell Inc. is the world-renowned manufacturer of various electronic products such as personal computers, tablets, laptops and more. However, when using Dell computers / laptops, it is obvious that users are blocked by errors or technical problems. The error code 2000-0415 is one of these errors, when running ePSA diagnostics on Venue 11 Pro (5130), encountered by many users. As a general rule, error code 2000-0415 means that a specific cable is not connected or is not properly installed and normally refers to the cable in question. This problem may be due to other reasons, such as cable connection, sensors, BIOS, virus / system file corruption, and so on. Do not worry, this error can be solved easily, manually or automatically. Well, the blog will guide the simple steps of Dell Venue 11 Pro (5130) to fix the Dell 2000-0415 error code. So, just follow the steps to solve the problem quickly.
Step 1:- Verify A/C power Adaptor Connected to the Tablet
Make sure the AC adapter is connected to the tablet.
The ePSA (Advanced System Pre-Boot Evaluation) diagnostics are designed to test the tablet's charging functionality. It is therefore necessary to connect the AC adapter to run the ePSA diagnostics.
Step 2:- Plug The AC Cable to The Tablet
- As shown in the image below, the ePSA (pre-initialized system evaluation) is designed to diagnose the system in a computer failure situation that prevents it from starting, and this error prevents ePSA to work properly.
Fig: Improved evaluation of the pre-boot system
Fig: AC cable
- To connect the AC cable to the tablet, do the following: -
- Find the AC cable that came with Dell Venue 11 Pro (5130).
- Connect it to the power outlet, and connect the other end to the tablet.
- Run the ePSA (Enhanced Preboot System Evaluation) again.
Step 3:- Re-connect the Described Cable
You may need to reconnect the cable described to resolve the problem.
Turn off the computer and reconnect the cable, jumper, sensor, or connection described.
Step 4:-Re-run the Diagnostics
In addition, you must try to rerun the diagnostics.