Dell Inspiron 7373 laptop Driver
The Dell Inspiron 7373 2 in 1 is a stylish and powerful 2-in-1 notebook with the 8GHz Intel Core i7-8550U at 4GHz and 13.3-inch FHD with resolution 1920×1080 pixels, for crisp and detailed image quality. The screen size is large enough to provide a rewarding gaming, surfing and video viewing experience. On the memory, the laptop is equipped with a 512GB 16 RAM DDR4 hard drive, which stores a large amount of data.All the above features allow you to perform all your tasks throughout the day. Connectivity options available on the device are Yes, 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.2, Dual Band 2.4. & 5 GHz, 2×2 [IW7265]. It is backed up by a 3-cell battery that allows the device to run for up to NA hours or a considerable amount of time. It is loaded with 2 Waves Maxx Audio for an outstanding audio experience.
By opening the back cover, you discover the structure of the system, which contains a battery of 38 Wh, large and not capacity. The two speakers are located on either side of the battery and, as you can see, the processor is cooled by a single chiller. The RAM is soldered to the motherboard and only the 512 GB SATA SSD drive is user replaceable. Again, it is not easy to open this notebook and even if you do, you will void its warranty.
- Download the Dell Inspiron 7373 drivers from w-dell-support.com.
- The downloaded files will be saved in the default Downloads folder.
- Click and select the drivers download and extract the files.
- Please follow the instructions provided and click Next.
- Then click Finish.
- Click Restart PC or Notebook.
- Intel Core i7-8550U Processor
- Memory 16 GB RAM
- Hard disk Built-in 512 GB hard drive
- Display features Screen size 13.3 inches
- Maximum display resolution 1920 x 1080
- FHD IPS Panel Type with LED Backlight
- Speakers yes
- Connectivity USB 3.0 ports
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Windows 10 operating system Home
For more Dell Drivers, visit: