Dell Support Keyboard Driver are small programs that enable your keyboard hardware to interact with your operating system software. Maintaining the updated Dell Keyboard software prevented crashes and increased hardware and system performance. Use of outdated or corrupted Dell keyboard drivers can cause system errors, crashes, and your computer or hardware fail. In addition, installing wrong dell drivers may make this problem even worse. If you do not feel comfortable updating Dell devices drivers manually, we recommend downloading Dell Keyboard Driver Utility. This tool will automatically download and update the automatic Dell Keyboard driver versions, protecting you from installing incorrect keyboard drives.
Unwanted, Windows does not automatically load keyboard drivers for your laptop, so you can update the keyboard driver in this alternate way: manually or automatically.
Manual Driver Update – You can manually update your keyboard driver by going to the official dell website and searching for the most recent driver for your keyboard. Make sure to select the drivers that are compatible with your type of Windows version.
If you do not have time, patience or computer skills to update your keyboard drive manually. Also, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy instead. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and convert your exact Dell Support Keyboard Driver and your Windows version to the correct driver and it will download and install properly:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will scan your computer afterwards and will search for any problems drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (This requires a pro version with full support and a 30-day money back guarantee. When you click Update all, you will be prompted to upgrade.)
- Note: You can do this for free if you want but it is partly manual.
- Restart your laptop to make the new driver take effect and try to press any key on your keyboard to see if your keyboard works.