Dell Laptop error 0123
Dell is one of the world’s leading companies in the field of laptops and desktops. And this company is not at all a beginner, it has been in business for decades and provides its customers with many interesting things. In addition, they are at the top of the list of preferences because of their service. The Dell Customer Support number is exceptionally good. They are fully conversant with the innovations brought to your laptops and desktops. They have never reduced their class and improving their quality, they have always responded to the demands of people, whether in quality or quantity. But sometimes, things happen completely the opposite of their image and laptops start to annoy a lot of mistakes. One of the most common errors that users face is Dell Laptop error 0123. Now, before thinking about solving this problem, you need to know exactly what is causing it. Because not one, there are a number of problems that can lead to this problem. Some of them are:
- If you dropped your laptop, this may be a reason for the error.
- Sometimes, when your laptop is heating up too quickly and due to overheating, this error may flash on your screen.
- If this happens, avoid playing games of high specification or using high specifications.
- Sometimes this error can be caused by hardware problems. As if there was a failure of the motherboard or a malfunction of the memory.
Method 1: Check for the Hard Drive
- Firstly, click the Windows Command Prompt and type “chkdisk/r” and press enter key.
- Now, windows will try to repair it.
- After this click “F2” key which will let you enter in the BIOS Setup menu and then check here for the installed hardware.
Method 2: Opt for “Diagnostics” Process
- Click on the “F12” key button from keyboard and select the ‘Diagnostics’
- Now the Diagnostic menu will be shown in front of you, and from there need to attempt to detect and repair faulty hardware.
Method 3: Perform Manual Repair
- Users are required to open their computer’s anti-spyware plan.
- After this, need to check the complete computer and allow the skim to perform
- At the end, reboot the Dell laptop to save the changes.
For any other details and information about Dell online support to fix Dell Laptop error 0123 you can contact Dell tech support team member available to help the Dell users