Dell SupportAssist Install
Dell SupportAssist install is the only application for servers that enables Active Support for Dell by activating a hardware problem in Dell devices. When the problem is found, Support Assistant automatically opens the Support Case with Dell Technical Support and sends you an email notification. The data needed to solve the problem are automatically collected and sent securely to Dell’s technical support. There is also active response from Dell Technical Support to help solve problems with the SupportAssist capability.
Dell SupportAssist Install is optional and is affected by improved support, products and services designed to meet your needs. Support for SupportAssist version 1.2 for Servers supports Dell Technical Support:
- Dell’s 9th to 13th generation of PowerEdge servers
- PowerEdge C Series servers
- XC Series of Web-scale Hyper-converged Appliances
- PowerVault NX devices
- Dell PowerVault DL devices
- Dell OEM-ready servers
- Go to Dell.com/ SupportAssist and click Available Versions > SupportAssist for PCs at home > Learn More >Download Now to download the SupportAssist for PCs installer file. The SupportAssistInstaller.exe file is downloaded.
- Double-click the SupportAssistInstaller.exe file. SupportAssist Installer package is downloaded, and SupportAssest is automatically installed and a shortcut icon is created on desktop.
- On the SupportAssist installer window, click Launch. The Support Assist window is displayed.
The system must meet the minimum system requirements for installing and using SupportAssist. See Minimum system requirements.
You must have administrator rights on the system.
For more Dell Drivers, visit: