The 33cm screen of Dell XPS 13 fits perfectly in a frame of 27.9 cm and offers a virtually infinite screen. The 5.2mm bezel and slim case make this notebook an ideal travel companion. Equipped with the contemporary IGZO IPS panel, the Dell laptop offers you a wide and exceptional viewing angle so you can watch a movie as you lie on your bed or snuggle comfortably on your chair.
Watch characters from the animated movie or your game come to life on the screen of this laptop, thanks to its extremely precise contrast ratio of 1000: 1. The 400 nits brightness also allows you to watch what you want under a bright light. Dell XPS 13 is a Windows 10 laptop with a 13.30-inch display with a resolution of 3200×1800 pixels. It is powered by a Core i5 processor and has 8 GB of RAM. The Dell XPS 13 contains 128 GB of SSD storage.
Update Dell XPS 13 2 in 1 drivers
If you want to upgrade your Dell XPS 13 2-in-1, you have two options. You can use Dell System Detect to automatically check for updates or do it manually.
- Select the Windows Start button and select Settings.
- Scroll to Update & security and select Advanced Options.
- Check the box “Give updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows”. This will allow Microsoft to match the corresponding updates.
- Return to the Update and Security window.
- Select Check for Updates and Allow Windows Update. This will ensure that Windows 10 and all supported Microsoft drivers are installed.
You can also manually check for updates.
- Right-click the Windows Start button and select Device Manager.
- Right-click on a device and select Update Driver Software.
- Select “Auto Search ” and allow Windows to search.
- Apply the updates and select Close when done.
- Repeat for graphics cards, Wi-Fi, Sound, and network cards.
Dell XPS 13 Full Specifications
- Brand Dell
- Model XPS 13
- Model number 13
- XPS Series
- Weight (kg) 1.29
- Silver colors
- Windows 10 operating system
- Battery cell 4
- Size 13.30 inches 3200×1800 pixels resolution
- Touch screen yes
- Intel Core i5 6th Gen 6200U Processor
- 2.3 GHz base clock speed
- 3MB cache
- RAM – 8GB
- RAM Slots 1