Windows 10 is the best operating system. With a powerful new Start menu, a user interface that switches between touch and mouse-friendly modes, the Cortana Digital Assistant and a host of other enhancements. When Windows 10 updates or upgrades your laptop, the installed driver does not work. You must update or reinstall them.
Basically, the motherboard is a piece of hardware that connects all parts of a computer, including the processor, memory, hard drives, optical drives, video card, sound card, and so on. Now, when we talk about updating motherboard drivers, we are talking mainly about all the device drivers on our computer. Of all the drivers, those of the chipset and the graphics card are the most important.
- Login to the ASUS official support site and enter the model name of your product.
- Select [Driver & Tools]
- Select your operating system.
- Select the appropriate driver in the options. Please download the latest driver
- Decompress the file after downloading and open the folder, double-click "ASUS Setup" or "Setup" to install.
All computers need drivers to communicate with the hardware and work properly. Whenever you connect a device to your Asus laptop or desktop, a driver is found for your device. If the driver is missing, obsolete, damaged, or incompatible, problems will occur. For example, you can not connect to a wireless network (or Wi-Fi), the graphics card does not work, the Asus computer does not recognize your device, the hardware does not work after the Windows update 10, etc.
However, the drivers can go wrong and they will even crash your entire computer. If you manually install an incorrect driver from the manufacturer's website, your hardware or device will likely encounter problems. If your computer's drivers are obsolete, corrupt, damaged, broken, missing, or incompatible, then you will have a lot of problems.
Unistall Asus Drivers
- Click Start, type Device Manager, and press Enter.
- Find and double-click the device category whose driver you want to uninstall (for example, the graphics card would be listed under Graphics Cards).
- Right-click the device, and then click Uninstall.
- Windows will ask you to confirm the removal of the device. Click OK to remove the driver.
- When uninstallation is complete, restart your computer as soon as possible.
Problems such as "no sound," "no internet connection," or Asus motherboard problems (where the computer does not start) are all probably due to outdated, missing, or corrupted Asus drivers. You can use Windows Device Manager to diagnose driver problems, and then visit the manufacturer's website if you know the exact driver you are looking for.
A motherboard, also known as motherboard, system board, flat map, logic board or, in a familiar way, motherboard, is a very important component of a computer. It turns on the power of the CPU, RAM and all other hardware components of the computer and makes them communicate with each other. The motherboard drivers allow the motherboard to work properly. If your computer contains outdated, corrupted, broken, or missing drivers, there will be many conflicts and problems (in many cases, you may not notice that this is the problem with the motherboard drivers when your computer has problems).
Therefore, it is important to download the drivers best suited for the motherboard or to update them with the latest drivers on the motherboard.
Steps to update Asus Motherboard Driver
- Open Start.
- Search Device Manager,
- Expand the category which you want to update.
- Right-click the device, and select Update Driver.
- Click the option Automatically search for updated driver software.