Download ASUS S510UN-EH76 VivoBook Driver
The ASUS S510UN-EH76 VivoBook is the best combination of beauty and performance. Featuring a NanoEdge thin bezel, a brushed metal finish, the latest Intel Core i7 processor, a 256GB + 1TB SSD / HDD combo and a lightweight frame, the VivoBook S510UN is designed for the today’s mobile lifestyle. Outstanding performance core of the ASUS S510UN-EH76 VivoBook . Powered by the 8th generation Intel Core i7 processors and NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics cards, the VivoBook S510UN delivers ultra-smooth images without any hassle.
Ultra-fast 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi technology lets you enjoy speeds up to 867 Mbps, 6 times faster than 802.11n! The ASUS S510UN-EH76 VivoBook is thinner and lighter than ever, weighing only 3.7lbs and having an incredibly thin 0.7 “profile. The power of a laptop on a daily basis and the compactness of an ultrabook. The ASUS S510UN-EH76 VivoBook features a 15.6-inch FHD display in a 14-inch frame. Wideview technology and a 178 ° viewing angle ensure that colors and contrast stay sharp and bold, even at extreme angles.
It’s the perfect way to share content with groups of friends or colleagues. The ASUS S510UN-EH76 VivoBook combines the best of both worlds: the stunning transfer speeds of an SSD and the massive storage capacity of a hard drive. Install applications and games on the SSD for ultra-fast loading times and use the hard drive to store large files such as movies, music libraries, and photo albums. Experience a dramatic improvement in system performance, read / write speeds, boot times, and physical data protection with hybrid storage. The ASUS S510UN-EH76 VivoBook is equipped with a USB 3.1 port with a reversible USB Type-C connector with an “all-in-the-top” design that makes connecting devices simple and fast. USB 3.1 also offers data transfer speeds up to 5 times faster than traditional USB 2.0 connections! With USB 3.1, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, HDMI and SD card ports, the VivoBook S510UN supports worry-free compatibility with a wide range of peripherals, displays and projectors.
Step 1: Download driver from asus.com
Step 2: Select Asus driver which you want
Step 3: Save the downloadable package in an accessible location (such as your desktop).
Step 4: Unzip the file and enter the directory you just created.
Step 5: Find and double-click on the available installation file.
Step 6: Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
Step 7: Read the End User License Agreement (EULA) and agree to continue the installation process.
Step 8: Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Featuring the latest mobile technologies with 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U 1.8GHz (Turbo up to 4.0GHz) Processor and NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics
- 6 “Wide HD Full HD display with up to 178 ° viewing angle optimized for entertainment
- lSlim 14.2 “wide, 0.7” slim and portable footprint with a 0.3 “bezel for a superb 80% screen-to-screen ratio
- 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB M.2 SSD + 1TB HDD combo; Ergonomic backlit keybo
- Comprehensive connections: USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen1), USB 3.0, USB 2.0, & HDMI
- Durable & long-lasting lithium polymer battery charges up to 60% capacity in just 49 minutes; Lightning-fast dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi keeps you connected through any congestion or interference