The Asus VivoBook Max is a laptop made for those who want a solid and cheap computer. It includes accessories such as a large hard drive, a faux brushed metal finish and speakers that sound much better than most others at this price. If you need a computer that you will use a lot on most days, we strongly advise you to buy one with an Intel Core i3 processor rather than the Intel Pentium processor used here. Although this is the “best option”, it is obviously slower no matter what you do. If your maximum budget is £ 300 or even £ 400, you must also accept the fact that you will not have a dazzling screen. VivoBook’s obsolete display technology ensures the best image quality. Still not repelled? We will not deny that there is a good offer here for very tight budgets, with lots of storage, extensive connectivity and reasonable manufacturing quality.
In terms of basic specifications, the VivoBook Max must tick all the appropriate boxes. It is available in an attractive brushed finish in silver / white or red / blue and features a 15.6-inch 16: 9 (1366 x 768) display, an Intel Pentium dual-core N3710 1.6 / 2 processor, 56 GHz (burst), 4 GB of RAM and a hard drive of 1 TB. This should be enough for the majority of school work and college, as well as to play games and watch videos and movies, even if it would be unreasonable to expect her to cope with video editing and high-speed games.
The Asus VivoBook Max features an Intel Celeron N3350 processor (1.1 GHz), along with 4GB of RAM. The ASUS VivoBook Max features a 500GB hard drive. The performance of this configuration is suitable for less demanding users and only desktop applications and web browsing. The ASUS VivoBook Max Series laptops are designed to deliver an immersive multimedia experience. Exclusive technologies from ASUS, such as SonicMaster audio, featuring ICEpower technology, ASUS Splendid and ASUS Tru2Life Video, bring movies and music to life. The laptop draws its energy from a strong 35 Wh battery. In terms of battery life, it has about 5 hours for office applications and 4 hours for video playback. Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bit) is available at startup on the ASUS VivoBook Max. For input / output interfaces, there are two USB 3.0 ports, a USB 2.0 port, an HDMI port, a VGA port, and an SDXC card reader.
Step 1: Download driver from asus.com
Step 2: Select Asus driver which you want
Step 3: Save the downloadable package in an accessible location (such as your desktop).
Step 4: Unzip the file and enter the directory you just created.
Step 5: Find and double-click on the available installation file.
Step 6: Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
Step 7: Read the End User License Agreement (EULA) and agree to continue the installation process.
Step 8: Follow the instructions on the screen.
- 6 in HD LED Display (1366 x 768), Intel HD graphics with shared graphics memory, SuperMulti DVD/CD burner (including DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, CD-R/RW, DVD-RAM and double-layer DVD)
- Intel Pentium mobile processor N4200 Quad-Core processor 1.1 GHz with 2M Cache with turbo up to 2.5 GHz – four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing, 4GB DDR3L 1600 MHz, 500 GB 5400 RPM HDD
- 1 USB Type-C, 1 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, HDMI, Headphone output/Microphone input combo, LAN (10/100), VGA output
- Built-in high-speed wireless LAN, Integrated webcam, SD card reader, Built-in stereo speakers with B&O technology provides a crystal-clear sound experience.
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Chocolate black Color, 3-cell lithium-ion Battery; Color: Chocolate Black