To connect to the network, you need a network or wireless adapter. Asus WiFi drivers, software allow your operating system to communicate with network and wireless adapters. Any faulty or incorrect Asus WiFi driver may prevent you from accessing the network. Fortunately, we have problems with Asus Wi-Fi driver issues under Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. Asus Network (LAN) drivers are small programs that allow your network hardware (LAN) to communicate with your operating system software. Up-to-date software maintenance of Asus Network (LAN) software helps prevent downtime and optimize hardware and system performance.
- Login to the ASUS official support site and enter the model name of your product.
- Select [Driver & Tools]
- Select your operating system.
- Select the appropriate driver in the options. Please download the latest driver
- Decompress the file after downloading and open the folder, double-click "ASUS Setup" or "Setup" to install.
Wi-Fi issues are among the most frustrating you may encounter. Since modern computing is largely based on a web connection, being cut off from the internet can put your productivity at a standstill. If you see a message stating that Windows 10 can not connect to this network while trying to establish a network connection, your network card is probably to blame. The best solution is to uninstall the NIC driver and allow Windows to reinstall it automatically.
Follow the steps below to complete the process:
- Press the Windows + X keys and click Device Manager.
- Right-click the network adapter, and then choose Uninstall.
- If prompted, click Remove driver software for this device.
- Restart your computer and Windows will automatically reinstall the driver.
The update of the driver version can resolve various compatibility issues, correct associated errors detected throughout the use of the product, enhance support for new operating systems, improve transfer speed as well as various other modifications.
- Open Start.
- Search Device Manager,
- Expand the category which you want to update.
- Right-click the device, and select Update Driver.
- Click the option Automatically search for updated driver software.
You can also try to install the drivers using the CD that came with your wireless adapter. Installing drivers from a CD is an excellent solution if you do not have an Internet connection, but be aware that these drivers are probably not the latest.