The Brother DCP-T500W driver is the program required to use Brother DCPT500W on a computer. The Brother DCP-T500W driver is readily available as a free download from this blog post. The Brother DCP-T500W is a cost-effective wireless inkjet printer that allows you to produce accurate text files and sharp images on each of your essential papers and beautiful images. This all-in-one printing device offers good hue enhancement to optimize the color of your images, just like True hues.
The Brother DCP-T500W is an ideal printer for any office that regularly publishes a large quantity of recordings and images. It comes with an easy-to-fill ink tank system that provides moderately valid ink bottles with high page yield, approximately 6000 sheets of documents from a single black ink container. Since this inkjet printer has wireless connection attributes, you can easily publish from your smartphone tool by simply downloading the iPrint & Scan app and working directly on your smartphones. . Reloading the Brother DCP-T500W is very easy. You can do this in just 3 easy steps because the printer’s ink tank is built into the printer body and is easily accessible from the front of the printer. The print speed of this printer is fast. It is able to print black and white files at the speed of 11 images per minute and 6 images every minute for color photos. The print resolution of this printer depends on 1200 x 6000 dpi, which guarantees optimal and optimal quality for your photo prints.
Brother DCP-T500W Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
Follow these steps to install the downloaded software and driver.
- Reply double-click on the Brother DCP-T500W driver program from your selection after it has been registered. The installation will extract the necessary data files to begin.
- The installation will now start, so move the wizard requests to configure the Brother DCP-T500W driver
- According to the installation agreements.
- Connect your Brother DCP-T500W to your laptop or computer when prompted.
- Wait to find your printing device.
- Press Next, your printer is now recognized and press Finish to complete the installation.
Here are the steps to uninstall the Brother DCP-T500W driver file on your computer:
- Click Mouse on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press Enter.
- Go through the list provided in the Windows command area of your screen and identify the Brother DCP-T500W driver file.
- Simply double-click on the file types of your driver to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will come to check that you really want to erase your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall the Brother DCP-T500W driver.
- When the uninstallation process is complete, immediately restart your laptop or computer.