Download Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer Driver
A simple, reliable unit, the Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer is able to print up to 27 ppm and connects to the computer via standard USB 2.0 connection. Prince is expanded with 2400 x 600 dpi resolution and can work with documents up to HL-L300D 8.5×14. 8.5 seconds The first printout is faster in hot time faster. Productivity and savings are more profitable, including automatic duplex printing. The paper can be used by a 250-bed tray or one-bed manual feed, which supports envelopes and other media. The HL-L2300D has a 10,000-page monthly duty cycle.
Go to the Downloads section of this website and download complete drivers and software packages. First, follow the installation instructions on the download page. Once the installation screen is revealed, follow STEP steps for Windows users below.
Go to the Downloads section of this website and download the full package of drivers and software. First, follow the installation instructions on the download page. After the installation screen is displayed, follow the steps in STEP for Mac users below.
- Place the Brother machine as close as possible to the network / router access point with minimal obstructions.
- Make sure your Brother machine is turned on.
- Make sure your computer is turned on and logged in with administrator rights.
- Insert the supplied CD-ROM into your CD-ROM drive.
a.The installation screen will appear automatically. If prompted, choose your model and language. Click Install Printer Driver.
NOTE: When the User Account Control screen appears, click Allow or Yes.
b.When the License Agreement window appears, click Yes if you agree to the terms of the agreement.
c.Choose the wireless network connection without checking the custom installation. Click Next.
d.Choose a Brother peer-to-peer network printer, and then click Next. e.When the detected firewall / antivirus screen appears, select Change Firewall Port Settings to enable the network connection and continue the installation. (Recommended) and then click Next. Continue to step 5.
- Double-click the BROTHER icon on your desktop.
- Double-click the driver download icon.
- Choose Wireless Network Connection, and then click Next.
- When the wireless device setup screen appears, choose No, I do not have a USB cable, and then click Next.
- Confirm the message on the screen. Check the Checked and Confirmed box and click Next.
- Your network name (SSID, ESSID) will be displayed. Choose Yes, and then click Next.
- When the Enable Wireless screen appears, you must now activate the wireless network on the device using its control panel. Follow the steps on the right of the screen.
- Press and hold the WiFi button on your computer for about 2 seconds until the light begins to blink.
- The WiFi button lights up when connected.
- You have completed wireless setup on your Brother machine.
- Return to your computer. Choose Connect: OK and click Next.
- Choose the Brother machine you want to install.
- Then click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer driver for the network connection. Even if you printed with a USB connection, you need to install the printer driver for a network connection.
- The installation of the drivers and software starts.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation.
Fast laser printing
This helps improve your productivity with a high print speed. Easily print double-sided documents Produce two-sided documents, brochures, and booklets using the automatic two-sided printing feature. This feature can reduce your paper consumption and help you save money.
High quality output
With high print resolution, the HL-L2300D produces professional results with crisp text and excellent graphics. Practical handling of paper The Brother HL-L2300D Personal Laser Printer can meet all your printing needs with an adjustable paper tray that supports letter or legal size paper and a manual feed slot for printing. envelopes and headers.
Toner Save Mode Use Less Toner and Save Money Using Toner Save Mode for your less critical business documents. Right paper path A manual feed slot and a paper exit at the back provide a straight paper path so that all your printed documents always look the best.