The Brother MFC-J5330DW Printer is a durable, small business machine with flexible paper handling printer. The 250-sheet paper tray holds up to 11 “x 17” and offers automatic two-sided printing. The ADF adds the convenience of unattended scanning and copying with a capacity of up to 50 sheets. For added versatility, the sheet-by-sheet feeder tray allows you to print on special paper, such as card stock and envelopes.
The Brother MFC-J5330DW Printer offers you a complete menu of choices for connecting to Apple, Android, Kindle Fire, Windows Phone or Blackberry mobile devices via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Cortado Workplace and also Wi -Fi Direct, which allows you to print wirelessly from a computer or mobile device without going through a router. You can also access Brother Cloud applications. A free suite of innovative cloud-based applications that you can access directly from the touch screen. They allow you to capture and convert information directly from your computer.
Method 1: Using the Brother Configuration Tool
Step 1: Download the Brother Configuration Tool
- Go to the Brother Printer page in the Brother Solution Center.
- Click the Download button and search for your category, series and printer model.
- In the list of drivers that appears, click the driver installation tool to download it (you must accept the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA).
Step 2: Unpack the tool
- Open a terminal and change directory where you downloaded the tool ·
- Unzip the archive file
Step 3: Run the installation tool
Press the Enter / Return key.
Please press Enter and you’re done!
Method 2: Manually Install the Drivers and Configure the Printer
Step 1: Download the Brother Drivers
- Go to the Brother Printer page in the Brother Solution Center. ·
- Click the Download button and search for your category, series and printer model. ·
- In the driver list presented, select the driver you want to download. Each time you will be asked to agree on the End User License Agreement (EULA). To select a new driver, use the navigation arrow to the bottom of the page in the address bar of your browser.
Step 2: Installing Printer Drivers and Verification
Install each driver with commands
Check if both drivers are correctly installed or not
Step 3: Configure the printer
- Connect the printer to the network and turn it on.Use the printer interface to obtain its IP address.
- Click the Add Printer button.
- Check the LPD / LPR case of the host or printer and click OK.
- Enter the connection: lpd: //xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/binary_p1 (where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the IP address of the printer) and click OK. ·
- Enter a name, description, and location. You can optionally check Share this printer and click Continue.
- Select Brother as a mark on click Go on ·Select the template and click Add Printer.
- Adjust the printer’s default options and click Set Defaults.
Step 4: Install the Printer Drivers and Check
Step 5: Set Up the Printer and check
Check whether the printer is correctly installed or not
Step 6: Test the printer
Use simple printing to verify that everything is correct and that you can print a document.
- A4 all-in-one | A3 print
- Up to 22ipm mono / 20ipm colour print speeds
- Automatic 2-sided print
- Wired and wireless network ready | Mobile/Cloud compatible
- 8cm colour touchscreen LCD
- 250 sheet paper capacity | Rear manual feed slot | 50 sheet ADF