Download Canon Color imageCLASS MF634Cdw Driver
Canon's imageCLASS MF634Cdw color all-in-one offers many features in a reliable, high-quality printer, ideal for any office environment. The print, scan, copy and fax functions help you perform all the tasks you need with just one computer. Easy-to-use features such as the intuitive 5-inch touch-sensitive LCD, various mobile solutions and a one-pass duplex scanning feature will give your business the support and efficiency it deserves.
Canon imageCLASS MF733Cdw, MF731Cdw, MF634Cdw and MF632Cdw models include a three-year warranty. Relax quietly with Pro Aid for each volume of knowledge and a strong perseverance in product reliability, service and support. Manage device usage and color access up to 300 IDs, using password-protected department ID management. USB direct printing allows you to print and scan to this USB drive in JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats. With ID Card Copy, you can easily create copies of ID cards or other small documents on one page.
Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw
- QR Code Connection allows you to easily pair your mobile device using the Canon PRINT Business app.
- Navigate through all the features with the user-friendly, 5-inch, Color, Touch LCD Panel.
- Eco-conscious, two-sided printing out of the box saves paper and related cost.
- Easily print from, and scan to, your USB flash drive in JPEG, TIFF, and PDF formats.
- Printer Type : All in One, Color, Wireless, Duplex Laser Printer
- Print Speed :Up to 19 ppm (1-sided plain paper letter), Up to 11 ppm (2-sided plain paper letter)1 (bw / color)
- First Print Time :12 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language :UFR II (Host Based)
- Print Resolution :Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 1200 dpi equivalent
Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
1) Requirements for using the installation CD
- Installation CD that normally comes with a package of Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw
- Computers/Laptops that use CD-ROM
- the USB cable.
- Start your computer. Do not use the USB cable until you are prompted. Insert The CD
- Looking for setup files, and then run it.
- Prompt window will ask for the USB cable to be connected now. Doing as instructions.
- The computer will detect the printer.
- Follow the instructions that are prompted by the installation wizard. The complete installation.
- The printer is ready for use.
2) Installation with driver files download
- Turn on the computer and your printer. But, try not to connect a USB printer cable.
- Then download the setup driver Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw and also install it on your computer by following the installation instructions.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer driver after installation setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable is already connected. At a time when the USB cable is detected on the computer, will be directed for further instructions.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- After everything is completed, the printer can be used for the printing process.
- Select "add printer" feature built-in to Windows. Have the Setup file software and drivers, as well as the printer USB cable.
- Turn on the computer and the printer and connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click "add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use.
- Start your computer.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open the browser and also navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the "browser", click the Administration tab and also select the printer.
- Select "Add A Printer".
- Enter your "username" and "password".
- Printer Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw should be on the list that is displayed. Select it and press "Continue".
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- The configuration window appears, fill in the required values.