Download Canon ImageCLASS D530 Driver
The imageCLASS D530 offers high quality copy, print and scan quality. Your small office or home office will experience excellence and reliability with the imageCLASS D530 multifunction copier. The D530 offers advanced copy, print, and scan capabilities that meet the needs of your business. The D530 offers environmentally friendly copying options, including 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copying - if you have 2 or 4 originals, you can copy them on one page, which helps reduce paper consumption .
Another interesting copy feature is the copy of ID card that converts ID cards and other small double-sided originals into a single-sided document. With print and copy speeds of up to 26 pages per minute and a first copy time of around 8.7 seconds, your desktop will never miss a minute. You can easily manage paper with the 250-sheet front-loading paper tray5. The single-cartridge system combines toner and drum into an easy-to-replace unit, saving you time for the important tasks you need to do throughout the day.
Canon ImageCLASS D530 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- Copy and Print at the same speed of up to 26 pages per minute
- Copies are ready to go when you are in just 8.7 seconds
- Enjoy easy paper handling with the 250-sheet front-loading cassette and a 1-sheet multipurpose tray
- Two on 1 and four on one copy options offer eco-friendly solutions
- User-friendly 5-line LCD for easy navigation
- Efficient energy saver mode; approximately 1.2W of energy used
- ID Card Copy converts identity card and other small two-sided originals to a one-sided document
- Single Cartridge System for easy supplies replenishment.
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software Canon imageCLASS D530. To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Follow the instructions on how to install printer Canon imageCLASS D530 with Setup files.
- First, you must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Then download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Then follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
Step 2 for how to install Canon imageCLASS D530 drivers manually.
- You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the Software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file imageCLASS D530 and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Then Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete