Download Canon imageRUNNER 6000 Driver
Canon ImageRunner 6000 Driver Download for windows xp, windows vista, windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 32bit / 64bit, Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, Linux and Mac operating systems. The high-quality image frame delivers Canon's imageRUNNER 6000 images fast and optimal results for department printing and duplication. This multi functional section removes the obligation to engage in the engine, thus reducing the cost of speculation. In addition to offering a larger adaptation for printing on a different paper size, with packaging.
Canon's imageRUNNER 6000 image processing speed is 60ppm with 256-level gray level resolution. Take quality photos to the next level, this imaginative innovation innovation is consolidating to deliver incredible incredible 600x2400dpi printout. It is possible to save and save the output to an existing copy, printed on an iR hard disk, using the personal photos of the server.
Canon iR6000 drivers are software that interact with the computer and the printer via a USB cable. After the Canon ImageRunner 6000 printer driver download is complete, click the runtime file with the .exe extension. Install the software like any other normal software. If the normal installation fails, right-click the file and extract the run file. Once you are down, click the Windows button and open the devices and printers. Wait until you are prompted to "add a printer" and click the prompt. Then, you must click the Existing Port option when you are prompted to choose a printer port page, and then click Next.
A window with the option to install the printer driver will be displayed, you will need to choose Canon and look for the name of the printer. If you do not see it, click on "Hard Disk" and look for the .inf file from the downloaded file. Since what you have is a file and not a disk, you will copy the .inf file from the downloaded file, and then click Install. The Canon ImageRunner6000 Printer Driver will install correctly. Make sure you wait for the installation process to finish and do not stop it halfway through. When the installation is complete or the message is successful, continue and enjoy your printer.
Install the drivers for the Canon iR6000 printer using a CD wizard:
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button on it.
- Load the driver CD that came with your printer into your computer’s CD drive.
- The AutoPlay window will popup and prompt you to Install or run program from your media.
- Click on Run or execute the file named as Autorun.exe.
- Windows will ask you if you want to open the installer at which point you should click on Yes.
- Before the installation can continue, you need to review the agreements and then click on the checkbox next to “ I have reviewed and accept the installation agreement“.
- You’ll now be promoted to click Next to begin installing the Canon iR6000 printer drivers. The Installer will copy files from the CD and transfer them to your computer.
- A menu with a few choices will appear, so make sure you choose the way you want to connect the printer to your computer.
- Choose to either connect it through a wireless network, a wired network or using a USB cable.
- A window will then appear asking that you connect one end of the USB cable into your printer and the other into your laptop/computer.
- Your computer will find the printer (automatically) and then continue/next with the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, the installer will notify you about it.
- A window will appear saying the software was successfully installed, Click Finish.
Install the drivers for the Canon iR6000 printer an Installation package: You can install printer drivers even if you have lost your printer drivers CD. This is the method that you can install Canon iR6000 printer without CD (disc).
- Go to Canon iR6000 official website and click on Download drivers button.
- Enter your printer name in the Find my product box.
- A series of results will appear, so make sure you select your specific printer model by clicking on it
- Choose your operating system that matches your version of Windows.
- Choose either the Basic Driver or Full Feature Driver. The Basic Driver package includes all the basic files required to use the printer. The Full Feature package includes extra software, such as maintenance programs, utilities and even photo editing apps.
- Manufactured By: Canon
- Model Number: imageRunner 6000
- Supported OS: Windows xp, vista, 7, 8, 8.1, windows 10, Server 2003, 2008 and MAC PCs
- Driver Type: Driver & Software Package
- Link Type: Direct
- USB Port: Yes
- Scan Feature: Yes
- Copy Feature: Yes
- Fax Feature: Yes
- Wireless Feature (Wi-Fi): Yes
- Paper bits are left inside the machine.
Pulling jammed paper out of the machine by force may leave parts of the paper torn inside, leading to frequent paper jams. Make sure that all the torn pieces are removed if the jammed paper tears inside the machine. (Clearing Paper Jams)
- The paper type setting is incorrect.
Set the appropriate paper type. (Identifying the Type of Paper in a Paper Source)
- The paper guides are incorrectly set.
Make sure that the paper guides in each paper drawer match the size of the paper loaded. Incorrectly set paper guides may cause frequent paper jams.
- The paper used is unsuitable for the printer.
Make sure that the paper used meets the paper requirements.
Check for unsuitable paper types. If you are printing on paper that curls easily, such as lightweight paper or recycled paper, Special Mode P may reduce the frequency of paper jams.
Check for unsuitable paper conditions. Do not use severely curled or wrinkled paper. In a high-humidity environment, Special Mode N may reduce the frequency of paper jams.
- Paper is preprinted.
If you are printing on the back side of printed paper, use Special Mode O. Avoid using paper on which color images have been copied, or paper which has been printed on using a thermal transfer printer (or the reverse side of such paper).