The Canon MX922 Printer is an all-in-one inkjet printer that can print, copy, scan and fax. Because Canon’s Pixma family is designed for consumers, mid-size businesses need to turn to Canon’s Maxify family or other brands to find a unit that can handle high print volumes. our first choice for all-in-one printers.
One of the major advantages of this printer is its ability to automatically print on both sides of a page. This feature, commonly known as automatic duplexing, saves you money on paper and is environmentally friendly.
Another useful feature is its ADF. The ADF allows you to place a multi-page document in the tray and automatically scans each page. This is an essential feature if your home office or small business sends a lot of faxes.
Most of the printers we examined had a monthly duty cycle, which defines how many pages the printer can print in a month without being damaged. However, Canon does not classify its Pixma printers because it considers them as consumer printers. The MX922 has no problem printing a dozen documents a day, but if you print all day, every day, you should look elsewhere.You can connect to the MX922 wireless from many devices. It is Wi-Fi enabled. Therefore, if you have a wireless router, you can connect to your Wi-Fi network and print from anywhere in the house. This multifunction printer also supports AirPrint, which means that Apple users can print from their iPad, iPhone and Mac, as long as they are connected to the same network. Android phone and tablet users can download the free Canon application and print photos from their mobile devices.
Steps to Install the Downloaded Software and Driver for Canon MX922 Printer Series:
- Once the download completes and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your desktop or laptop computer.
- NOTE: If you have closed the Download Complete screen, navigate to the folder where you saved the exe file, and then double-click.
- When the installation wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Can do a test print test
- If the test does not print or scan any problem, we have successfully installed the drivers.