The Canon PIXMA G2200 MegaTank Printer generates great text and photos at a minimal cost per page, but its sparse set of features limits its use to light household tasks. The Canon Pixma G2200 MegaTank printer all-in-one generates great text and photos at a minimal cost per page, but its sparse set of features restricts it to light domestic use. With large ink tanks producing approximately 7000 color images or 6000 black-and-white images per charge, the Canon PIXMA G2200 MegaTank Printer is well suited for users who do a lot of printing while printing. also needing powerful scanning and copying features. It produces images at resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, with a pigment-based black ink that keeps small font text accurate and readable.
Its efficiency in terms of ink capacity and print quality is added to that of the printer, offering ESAT speeds of 8.8 ipm in black and white and 5 ipm in color. , but also can not fax. Compact enough to measure 6.4 x 17.5 x 13.3 inches (HWD), and also weigh 13.5 pounds. Absolutely absent is the screen. The right side of the power button LED is small. Part of the setup process is to press the button until the indicator flashes green in a pattern. Other keys include stop and start, black and scan or color copy.
- Turn on the computer and your printer. But try not to connect a USB printer cable.
- Then download the Canon PIXMA G2200 Installation Driver and install it on your computer as well, following the installation instructions.
- Connect the USB cable of the printer driver after the installation setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze if a USB cable is already connected. At a time when the USB cable is detected on the computer, additional instructions will be required.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process in the wizard.
- When everything is finished, the printer can be used for the printing process.
- Check and fill the ink with the built-in ink tanks.
- Print detailed documents with sharp black text from pigmented black ink.
- Ink equals 30 sets of standard ink cartridges.
- Never wait for your prints with fast print speeds up to 8.8 ipm (black) / 5.0 ipm (color).
- Print beautiful, borderless photos effortlessly.