Canon PIXMA iX6820 is an exceptional wireless business printer that will help your business ideas. With built-in Wi-Fi, the Canon iX6820 is the ideal desktop printer. It is capable of producing everything from 4 "x 6" transmitters to 11 "x 17" spreadsheets, even through large 13 "x 19" presentation boards. This wireless printer will produce a maximum color print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and provide stunning print details with five individual ink tanks. Not only will you get great colors, you can also replace obsolete colors.
PIXMA iX6820 will help you streamline your productivity with downloadable, exclusive template solutions. Say goodbye to all the problems related to creating each of your documents. The My Image Garden software highlights the additional features of PIXMA iX6820. Is a place for all your favorite printing features, such as special filters and Full HD movie printing, in a convenient and easy-to-use software application. It also helps you organize your photos with calendar display and facial recognition.
Canon PIXMA iX6820 Printer
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - v10.9, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Check out Canon PIXMA iX6820 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA iX6820 driver on the personal PC, afterwards double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA iX6820 driver done after that your Canon PIXMA iX6820 printer is ready to use.
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA iX6820 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files
- Click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA iX6820 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA iX6820 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.