Download Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver
The Canon PIXMA MG3620 is an all-in-one wireless inkjet printer 1 that offers advantages and simplicity for all your printing tasks. Print and scan from virtually anywhere in the house with wireless capability. Save time and money with great attributes like automatic two-sided printing and smart phone printing. The PIXMA MG3620 printer is extremely easy to use and offers many ways to print wirelessly. With Canon PRINT app2, easily print and scan images and documents right from your smartphone. Print with your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch with AirPrint3, as well as with Android tools with Mopria4 and Google Cloud Print.5.
Print stunningly clean, crisp photos and files with this printer with an optimal 4800 x 1200 dpi color resolution and the ability to print indeterminate images of approximately 8.5 "x 11". be printed when replacing ink cartridges less frequently.
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
- 4800 x 1200 maximum colour dpi produces incredible quality and detail
- Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 9.9 images per minute (ipm) for black and 5.7 images per minute (ipm) for colour.
- Combines dye ink for vivid colours and black pigment ink for sharp text.
- Auto 2-sided Print allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage and cost by up to 50-Percent
- Print quietly without disturbing those around you.
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be tedious. This article describes how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer driver on a computer with the Windows operating system. Each printer must have a driver CD in its packaging, so be sure to check it before.
- Insert the supplied CD into the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- When done, test your printer to make sure it works
There is also an option to configure your Canon PIXMA without installing additional software by following these steps:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Select the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
Configuring Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit confusing for some people because of several differences from the Windows installation. This article briefly explains how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exists on your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work correctly.