Download Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Driver
The Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless1 Professional Inkjet Printer has the features and technology you need to get high quality output, so your prints are as accurate as the images you capture. The ChromaLife 100+ 8-ink dye system gives you an amazing color gamut to make your prints as vivid as possible.
The PIXMA PRO-100 shares the technology with the rest of the PIXMA PRO family using the Optimum image generation system to ensure that what you are thinking about is exactly what you get. The OIG system analyzes each area of the print and chooses the best ink mix so you can see the colors you expect from your print.
The new Print Studio Pro2 plug-in software makes it even easier to get amazing results from your favorite photo apps. Add to that connectivity options such as Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB and you have a professional machine that fits easily into your workflow and can be placed anywhere in the studio.
Canon Pixma Pro-100
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)
- Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)
- Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista SP1 or later (32bit)
- Windows Vista SP1 or later (64bit)
- Windows XP SP3 or later
- 8-ink dye based system for professional quality prints
- Print directly from cloud-based photo and storage services
- Wireless printing from your PC, tablet and smartphone
- Easy integration with professional editing software
- Wide range of Canon and other specialist papers supported
Following instructions for installing and setup guide without disk to help and troubleshooting or resolve all kind of errors:
- Make sure Canon Pixma Pro-100 driver download file is Windows Version
- Make sure the product is NOT CONNECTED to your computer. If you see a Found New Hardware screen, click Cancel and disconnect the USB cable
- Follow the instructions on the screen to run the setup program.
- When you see the Select Your Connection screen, select one of the following, then continue with the on-screen instructions
- Wireless connection In most cases, the software installer automatically attempts to set up your wireless connection
- Direct USB connection Make sure you have the USB cable (not included).
- Make sure Canon Pixma Pro-100 driver download file is MAC OS Version
- Open a document and select Print from the File menu.
- Define the print settings you want to save — (Some options may not be able to be saved in a preset).
- Click the Presets pop-up menu and select Save As.
- Enter a name for your preset, and choose whether this preset can be used with any printer or only with the currently selected printer. and Click OK.