The Canon PIXMA TS9520 Wireless Printer delivers superior quality and functional benefits for conveniently printing, copying and scanning documents and photos, including 11 “x 17” documents. The printer also features an enhanced multi-purpose tray, allowing users to print on media other than paper, such as disc labels, offering a variety of home office output functions in a single device. The new Canon PIXMA TS9520 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Duplex Printer is designed to meet your everyday printing, scanning and copying needs. It can handle a variety of paper types and sizes ranging from 3.5 “x 3.5” to 11 “x 17” and features a flatbed scanner, an automatic document feeder (ADF) for Multi-page scanning, a 4.3-inch LCD touch screen and even an integrated SD card slot for quick and easy photo printing.
An innovative 5-color individual ink system allows you to print very detailed documents and beautiful, rich-colored images. It also allows you to change any ink color without having to remove the entire cartridge. This versatile inkjet printer also integrates Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technology for worry-free printing. you can print anything directly from your device via the Apple AirPrint or Mopria print service, or you can access the printer remotely and make it work via Google Alexa.
Steps to Install the System Program and Driver for Downloaded Software for Canon PIXMA TS9520 Wireless Printer
- If the download is complete and you are ready to insert the driver, click Open, and then click the downloaded document. The registration decision ends in EXE format.
- lt will take delivery from the default location to avoid wasting the report. Click Next and wait for the installer to extract the documents and reinforce the origin of your laptop.
- While the installation wizard starts, adjust the controls and install the software until the end.
- Once you are done restarting your laptop or computer.
- Then take a look at the printer using the scan function.
- If this is not a problem, the printer is ready to use.
- Quickly print directly from your iPad or iPhone.
- With a five-unit ink system, replace only the depleted ink.
- You can print documents up to 11 “x 17” – such as calendars, calendars, posters and more.
- Easily scan and copy multi-page documents with the built-in ADF.
- Intuitive control with an effortless user interface and a large 4.3 “LCD touch screen.
- Enjoy easy photo printing with an integrated SD memory card reader.
- With the MOPRIA printing service, print easily from your Android phone or tablet.
- Print from almost any room in the house with transparent Wi-Fi.