How to install Canon TS9120 Wireless Printer driver?
Introducing the Canon TS9120 Wireless Printer All-in-One Inkjet Home Printer, designed to deliver outstanding results and superb appearance with its multiple color options. This printer can handle anything from homework to homework, shopping lists, invitations and concert tickets to great family photos. Get the best results in the photo lab with a 6-color individual ink system with a Photo Blue ink tank to reduce grain grain. Add even creative filters to your photos with the 5.0 “LCD touch screen. With all current devices, printers must be connected and the Canon TS9120 Wireless Printer will not disappoint you. With Wi-Fi (1), Bluetooth (2), Ethernet and even Cloud (3), you can easily print from all your favorite devices. For those who want to make the most of their printer – meet the Canon PIXMA TS9120.If you’re looking for a single unit to meet all the basic needs of your home or small office, Canon’s PIXMA TS9120 Wireless All-In-One Printer will be able to help you get the most out of your home. as much as it now supports Bluetooth 4.0 LE for direct connection to your various smart devices. Featuring stylish design, gray colors and advanced printing technology, the wireless TS9120 is available for print, scan and copy jobs. For printing, users will enjoy a high resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for images and documents, while the 6-color ink system with blue photo provides accurate colors with smooth gradients and a grain minimal.
Download and run the setup file of Canon TS9120 Wireless Printer
Read the information, taking note of information about warning messages that may appear during setup, and then click the “Download” button.
- Start the configuration. Click Next on the first screen.
- Enter the user name and password for your computer and select Install Helper.
- Select Start Configuration.
- Then Select the appropriate region and click Next.
- Click on Yes in the license agreement.
- Select Accept or Do not accept the survey.
- The control of the state takes place
- Select Yes on the connection method.
- The installation continues. If the * Select Wireless Router screen (below) appears, select the wireless router to connect to the printer, enter the network key (password), and click Next.* The router used and its network settings determine whether this screen appears or not
- The network connection is complete. Click Next
- Installing the drivers.
- If the following appears, click Allow.
- Click Add Printer on the Add Printer screen.
- In the Add screen, select the TS series with the Bonjour MFP listed in the Kind column. Select AirPrint or Secure AirPrint from the Use: drop-down list.
- Click Next on the Add Printer screen.
- The configuration is complete. Then click Next
- Select the desired optional application software. Click Next
- Click on Next until finish or Quit.
Canon TS9120 Wireless Printer Features
- VERSATILE PAPER HOLDER with paper feeding capacity at the front and back.
- Print beautiful photos from a SIX INDIVIDUAL INK SYSTEM, including a Photo Blue ink tank.
- Use the CANON PRINT app to conveniently print from your favorite mobile devices.
- With built-in CREATIVE filters, add stunning effects to your images before printing.
- Integrated control with USER INTERFACE and 5.0 “LCD touch screen.
- BLUETOOTH allows you to print and scan directly from your smartphone or tablet.
- The PIXMA TS9120 is always ready to print with its self-expanding output tray.
- Print from any room in the house with seamless WI-FI.