Download Dell Bluetooth Driver
A Bluetooth driver is software that allows your operating system to communicate with a Bluetooth device and vice versa.
The Bluetooth Bluetooth driver is required if you want to connect a new mouse or Bluetooth keyboard to your Dell desktop or laptop. Without the correct Bluetooth Bluetooth driver, your Bluetooth device will not work well. Here's how to download and update the Dell Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7.
Dell laptops are widely used by users around the world. Today, all devices are Bluetooth enabled, providing an easy platform for sharing photos and files. However, sometimes you may have trouble starting the Dell Bluetooth driver. This can happen for a variety of reasons. But there is nothing to worry about because it is not a very serious problem. If you have problems connecting your Bluetooth device to your Dell computer, one of the first issues to solve is the Bluetooth driver. If the driver is obsolete or defective, it may directly affect the connection between your Bluetooth device and your Dell PC.
Perform the following steps to download a Dell driver from the Dell website:
- Login to http://www.dell.com/
- Go to the end of the page and click Driver and Downloads under the support option.
- Click Drivers and Downloads
- Select Choose from a list of all Dell products, and click Continue.
- Next, select the product for which you need a driver.
- Locate your product
- Click the Download file button next to the driver or software suite to download.
Error 1 - "Bluetooth device not found. Please check that your Bluetooth device is correctly connected and turned on
Meaning - The above error was reported primarily in Windows XP and occurs because Windows XP installs its own Bluetooth device driver instead of the driver that came with your Bluetooth device.
This is essentially a problem of Bluetooth pairing. The "Can not start Bluetooth, hardware not found" error can also be displayed.
This may be a problem with Bluetooth drivers, but it is also worth trying the following solutions, which can solve the problem of not finding Bluetooth hardware.
- Go to Device Manager
- Click on Bluetooth, select the properties of the first entry, which is usually a wireless Bluetooth module.
- In the Properties dialog box, select the Power Management tab> clear the Disable device to save power check box.
This may solve the problem, otherwise you may need to use the link at the end of the article to update your Bluetooth drivers.
Error 2 - "This device is not configured correctly. (Code 1) "
Meaning - The above error means that the required Bluetooth driver is not installed on your computer or is missing.
Error 3 - "This device can not start. (Code 10) "
Meaning - The above error may mean that your Bluetooth driver is out of date.
Windows computers contain an integrated utility, Device Manager, which allows you to identify and resolve driver errors. You can access the Device Manager through the Control Panel window.
Below are the steps to show you how to update drivers through Device Manager on Windows 7 and Vista, and how to fix driver errors due to an outdated device driver.
- Open Control Panel
- Double-click Device Manager.
- Double-click the Bluetooth driver that you need to update.
- Click the Driver tab
- Click the Update Driver button.
- Click Search automatically to update the driver software.
- Windows will now search for the latest driver on your system and on the Internet.
- Once Windows has located the latest driver, follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
For more Dell Drivers, visit: