Dell E514DW Driver with Dell Printer Hub2, you will receive automatic alerts when firmware and software updates are available or when the toner level is low. Plus, with direct access to compatible toners, you'll be able to easily order what you need. To reduce maintenance, the Dell E514DW is equipped with a single heater designed to last the life of the product. Simple, easy-to-use features let you print, scan, and copy wirelessly. Your workgroup is therefore more versatile and more productive.Designing on a Dell E515DW printer is relatively unobtrusive, but modern, this printer, without fax (E514DW tested here) or Fax (E515DW). It's also nice that there is full network functionality, ie LAN and WLAN, and ADF.
It found the use of cassette 250 sheets of thick paper. Ironically, this was not found in Dell's large color laser multifunction. It seems that Dell is more inclined to use Prosumer Office users with this black and white White MFP. Because those who got a lot do not want to create 100 pages of new paper.
Dell E514dw driver. Printer and scanner software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista & Apple macOS 10.12 Sierra / Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5.
Open the Windows installation settings and make sure the computer is set up to automatically download the Dell E514DW driver software.
Step 1: Configure Windows Update to automatically download the Dell printer driver software.
- In Windows, locate Change device installation, and in the list of results, click the Change device installation settings setting in Control Panel.
- The "Device Setup Settings" window appears.
- Select Yes, and then click Save Changes.
Step 2: Connect the Dell E514DW MFP to the computer.
- Connect the Dell E514DW to the computer using a USB cable or via the local network to allow Windows to recognize the Dell E514DW printer when installing the driver.
- You can connect via a USB connection to the computer, a wireless connection (Wi-Fi) to your network and a wired connection to your network.
Step 3: Install the Dell E514DW Driver Using the Add Printer Wizard·
- Select the connection type of the printer and use the Windows Add Printer wizard to install the integrated printer driver.
- For example, the Printer Wizard is available for a wireless or wired network connection and a USB connection.
Step 4: Print and scan a document
- According to the features of the Dell E514DW, try printing or scanning to make sure the printer is working.
- If you can print and scan, the driver has been installed.
- If you can not print or scan, check the forum for troubleshooting tips and information on using the driver.
- Download the Dell E514DW driver From www.dell.com
- The downloaded files will be saved in the Downloads folder by default.
- Click and select the drivers to download and you can run them by double-clicking the application's icon.
- Please follow the instructions provided and click Next.
- When a popup notification asks the installer to choose the connection options for the printer, select USB to continue and perform the full configuration.
- Once the installation is complete, you can try scanning, printing or faxing according to the function of your printer.
- Printing technology: Laser - monochrome.
- Display: 2 lines.
- Monthly duty cycle (max): 10000 pages.
- Functions of the desktop machine: scan to folder, scan to FTP
- Recommended monthly volume: 300 - 1000 pages.
- Standard Memory: 64 MB
- Maximum copy speed: up to 20 ppm.
- Maximum copy resolution: up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Maximum copy speed B / W: 20 ppm.
- Maximum copy resolution B / W: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Required voltage: 120 V AC (50/60 Hz).
- Power consumption Standby: 5.8 watts.
For more Dell Drivers, visit: