Download Driver Tallygenicom 9022 – The printer looks streamlined enough, with its a little elevated back adding a style emphasize to just what would otherwise be a rather cubic, offwhite box.There is a bulge of the majority of the printer’s size at the back, which conceals the power supply as well as the interfaces, so that its footprint is greater than many recommended photos. Paper is fed from a 250-sheet tray under an output bin at the top. In addition, a 50-sheet multipurpose tray folds from the front panel for single media, such as envelopes or letterhead. A second optional 250-sheet tray can be installed underneath, providing a good amount of direct paper feed. A single control switch is used to cancel a print job or to go into draft mode. Two LEDs also indicate the draft and any type of printing error. It is useful to be able to change the dialing settings for a private job without having to explore the printer driver.
The only consumable of this printer is an all-in-one toner cartridge that slips when you fold down the front cover of the machine. The cartridge lasts 5,000 pages, but the printer comes with a “simple” cartridge of 3,000 web pages.
Step 1 – To get the latest driver, including Windows 10 drivers, you can choose from a list of TallyGenicom downloads. Click the download button next to the corresponding model name. Once your download is complete, go to step 2.
Step 2 – Install Your Driver
After downloading your new driver, you must install it. To install a driver on Windows, you must use an integrated utility called Device Manager. It allows you to see all the devices recognized by your system and the drivers associated with them.
How to Open Device Manager ?
- In Windows 8.1 & Windows 10, right-click the Start menu and select Device Manager
- In Windows 8, swipe up from the bottom, or right-click anywhere on the desktop and choose “All Apps” -> swipe or scroll right and choose “Control Panel” (under Windows System section) -> Hardware and Sound -> Device Manager
- In Windows 7, click Start -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Device Manager
- In Windows Vista, click Start -> Control Panel -> System and Maintenance -> Device Manager
- In Windows XP, click Start -> Control Panel -> Performance and Maintenance -> System -> Hardware tab -> Device Manager button
How to Install drivers using Device Manager ?
1. Locate the device and problem model and double-click it to open the Properties dialog box.
2. Select the Driver tab.
3. Click the Update Driver button and follow the instructions.
4.In most cases, you will need to restart your computer for the driver update to take effect.