We are moving quickly from a wired zone to a wireless zone as more and more people opt for mobile devices, such as laptops, tablets and phones, and move away from traditional computers. On these devices, we can connect all kinds of accessories, from headphones to speakers, mice, keyboards and other devices that can connect wirelessly to almost any device with Bluetooth. Bluetooth is now a ubiquitous wireless technology that transmits data between devices for a short distance. It allows you to get rid of cables around your desk. You do not know where to download and how to update the Bluetooth driver of your Lenovo PC or laptop? Do not worry It’s very, to Download Lenovo Bluetooth Driver You should be able to do it yourself easily and quickly. It is a good idea to update the Bluetooth driver with the latest version. By doing this, you can not only improve Bluetooth connectivity, but also avoid many unexpected computer problems.
Way 1: Download driver from lenovo site
- Open your browser and go to lenovo official website.
- Click Drivers and Software under Choose the media you need.
- In the next window, select your product type
- Next, select the appropriate product series, the actual product, the appropriate machine type, the correct model, and finally the operating system.
- On the next screen, select the driver you need to download, and then click the Download Now icon (Note: If you need to download multiple drivers, instead of downloading them separately, add all the drivers to your download list by clicking on the Add icon to the download list
- Once you have all the necessary drivers, click My Download List, select all the drivers you want to download on the next screen, and then click the Download Selected Items button.
Way 2: Update the Driver via Device Manager
Follow these steps to install new audio drivers via Device Manager.
- Simultaneously press the Win + R keys (Windows key and R key). A Run dialog box will appear. Then the Device Manager will open
- In Device Manager, expand the “Audio, Video, and Game Controllers” category. Under this category, right-click the device name of your sound card (in this case, the sound card is Realtek Audio). A pop-up menu will appear. Then select Update Driver Software
- Click Search for the updated driver automatically. Then Windows will search and install the new driver for you.