Download Panasonic Printer Driver DP-2330
The Panasonic Printer Driver DP-2330 is an efficient multifunction printer that can copy, print, scan and fax. To manage a document, it is very efficient and easy to use. It also offers many features: Super G3 fax function, energy saving design, standard duplex unit, standard network printing, 600dpi high speed duplex unit, network scanning function, Internet fax / scan to email. For the DP-2330's network printers, the 10/100 Ethernet interface and integrated USB 2.0 ensure proper administration of all printing activities.
The use of Panasonic DP-2330 can be read in the manual presented very easily. Its print speed is 23 ppm and it also has a power saving mode to reduce power consumption when the machine is in sleep mode. With such a capacity, you will not have to worry about choosing this product to print the document in your office.
- First, visit the main page of the Panasonic Printer Driver DP-2330.
- Locate the Windows operating system on which you are installing the printer drivers and click on the link in the .exe file to access the Panasonic License Agreement page.
- After accepting the license, click the "Yes" button at the bottom of the agreement, which will open the download of the DP-2330 printer driver as shown below.
- Save the DP-2330 printer driver to your hard disk.
- When the download is complete, navigate to the location where the executable file was saved and double-click it to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation of the Panasonic DP-2330 printer driver.
- Make sure you are on the same network as the printer during installation because the application you have downloaded will scan the network and automatically locate the Panasonic printer to install.
Color multifunction printer with quick start Preheating and network printing ready: up to 23 ppm in monochrome, 600 dpi, up to 20 users Copy: up to 999 multiple copies: standard 50-sheet, 2 x 550-sheet input tray 50 Bypass, Reverse Automatic Document Feeder 30 OPM (I-ADF), Duplex Unit, USB Port 10Base-T / 100Base-TX Ethernet Network Interface, Windows Printing System and Panasonic Document, Software Management System (P- DMS) Optional: Toner, Developer, Drum, Staples, Printing Machines, Paper Feed Roller Kit / I-ADF, Finisher / Output Tray, Paper Feed Module and Holder, Memory / Key Counter, Print / scanning / software.
- Digital copy and print up to 23 cpm / up to 23 ppm
- Standard software for network printing / document management
- Scan to PC / Scan to Email / Scan to FTP / Scan to Server Features
- Standard duplexing without battery
- Standard security function