Download Quick Heal Antivirus Offline Installers 2019 is just a powerful protection suite that provides an excellent level of security on your PC for reduced process impact. The anti-ransomware feature uses Quick Heal’s behavior-based discovery engineering that evaluates the behavior of applications in real time. This can help detect and block threats such as ransomware, for example. As an included security layer, this feature also backs up your data in a protected location to help you restore your files in the event of a ransomware attack.
- Click the download icon for the Quick Heal product you want to download.
- A pop-up appears. Click the Save button.
- Browse to the desired folder to save the executable file and click the Save button.
- Open the folder where the executable is saved and double-click it.
- The Quick Heal Setup Downloader window opens.
- The default path in Select the directory to download in the configuration text box is Desktop. If you want to change the download destination, click the button next to the text box, browse to the desired path, and click the OK button.
- By default, the Start installation check box at the end of the download is checked. This will launch the Quick Heal product configuration once the download is complete. You can deselect it if you do not want the configuration to start immediately after downloading.
- Select the Open folder when download is finished check box if you want to open the location where the installation file is saved after the download is complete.
- Click the Options button if you want to change the version of the product being downloaded. The user can select a 32-bit version or a 64-bit version of the Quick Heal product. By default, the version corresponding to the architecture of your operating system will be selected for download. Please note that once the download has started, the user will not be able to change the version to download because the Options button will be disabled. Novice users may skip this step.
- Click the Download button to start the download.
- 12. During the download activity, in the event of a power failure or for any reason, you must reboot the system. Upon rebooting, the user immediately sees the prompt Do you want to continue with the download left incomplete in the previous session? Click Yes to resume downloading the last session.
- 13. Click the Close button once the download of the installation file is complete.
Download Quick Heal Antivirus Offline Installers 2019 provides real-time email protection that keeps your e-mail free of messages containing malicious limitations or infected attachments. Running your users in the Sandbox browser gives you an uninterrupted and protected browsing experience. It offers Internet protection by functioning as a shield involving the PC operating system and malicious threats.