The Download Tally Dascom 1125 Driver is a serial matrix printer with 24 columns and 80 columns with USB, parallel and serial interfaces as standard. Compact in size, the 1125 is ideal for industrial environments and front office and back office applications where space is limited. With low running costs, high quality output and an easy-to-use control panel, it’s ideal for small businesses, low-volume lists and reports, as well as sending notes and labels. In addition to these applications, the 1125 is also well suited for measurement and control systems.
Among the least expensive dot matrix printers available today, the 1125 printer also offers a long-life ribbon, which gives the printer low running costs. For draft-mode printing, its significantly lower running costs make it a viable alternative to low cost inkjet.
- Install the printer driver as a USB installation.
- Click “Start” → “Devices and Printers”, right-click the 1125 printer driver, and then click “Printer Properties”.
- Then you will see the screen as below. Click on “Ports” → “Add Port”.
- Select “Standard TCP / IP Port” and click “New Port”.
- You will see the screen, click “Next” to continue.
- Fill in the fields “Printer Name or IP Address” and “Port Name”.
- Click “Next” to access the screen.
- Then you will see the screen, click “Next” to continue.
- Click “Finish” to complete the installation of the printer driver.
- Click “Start” → “Devices and Printers”, right-click the 1125 printer driver, and then click “Printer Properties”. Then click “Ports” → “Configure Port” and complete the configuration settings on the screen. Click “OK” to complete the configuration.
- Print Speed 10 cpi: 375 cps (HSD), 250 cps (Draft), 83 cps (LQ). 12 cpi: 300 cps (Draft), 100 cps (LQ), 20 cpi: 500cps (HSD), 500cps (Draft), 166cps (LQ)
- Printing Method Serial Dot Matrix
- Resolution up to 360 x 360 dpi
- Flow rate 295 pages per hour
- Character Density 10, 12, 15, 17.1, 20 cpi, proportional spacing
- Line density 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 lpi
- Lifetime of the print head 400 million shots per spindle
- Memory 68 KB
- Standard USB 2.0, parallel (bidirectional) and RS232 serial connectivity
- Epson LQ Standard Emulation (ESC P / 2), IBM ProPrinter (2390 Plus)
- Fonts, Courier, Roman, Sans Serif, Prestige, Writing, Speaker, Gothic, Souvenir, OCR-A / B *, 10 barcodes