Reliable and elegant are used to describe the Tally Dascom 136. The Download Tally Dascom 2610 Driver prints at up to 680 characters per second and can handle workloads of up to 20,000 pages per month. The 24-pin print head produces excellent print quality. You get an LCD screen for easy use and loading forms with the direct paper path could not be easier even with 7-part forms.
A discrete acoustic note of 52 dBA allows the use of this printer anywhere in your office. User intervention is minimized with features designed to ensure the highest reliability and performance for your applications. The smart bar code of the mail is an important feature that meets the new bar code standard of the US Postal Service. With this feature, you get the best rates available on your mailings.
- Install the printer driver as a USB installation.
- Click “Start” → “Devices and Printers”, right-click the 2610 printer driver, and then click “Printer Properties”.
- Then you will see the screen as below. Click on “Ports” → “Add Port”.
- Select “Standard TCP / IP Port” and click “New Port”.
- You will see the screen, click “Next” to continue.
- Fill in the fields “Printer Name or IP Address” and “Port Name”.
- Click “Next” to access the screen.
- Then you will see the screen, click “Next” to continue.
- Click “Finish” to complete the installation of the printer driver.
- Click “Start” → “Devices and Printers”, right-click the 2610 printer driver, and then click “Printer Properties”. Then click “Ports” → “Configure Port” and complete the configuration settings on the screen. Click “OK” to complete the configuration.
- Print Speed - 683 (Draft SH), 513 (Draft), 137 (LQ) CPS to 12 IPC 600 (HS Plane), 513 (Draft), 114 (LQ) CPS to 10 CPI with Bidirectional Logic Wanted
- Resolution: up to 360 x 360dpi
- Character density: 5, 6, 7.5, 8.6, 10, 12, 15, 17.1, 20 cpi
- Line Density – 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 lpp
- Print head life – 500 mil points / pin, 24-pin head
- Memory – 256 KB
- Standard connectivity – parallel (bidirectional), USB 2.0, USB-A host, Ethernet
- Options – RS-232 Series, Trimmer, Automatic Front Sheet Feeder
- Standard Emulation- IBM Pro Printer XL24, Epson ESC / P, Epson ESC / P2, MTPL, Epson FX