The Download Tally Dascom 7206 Driver thermal transfer models offer industrial performance in office size. The mechanism uses an all-metal construction ensuring reliable operation, which is essential in all industrial environments. The easy-to-use design of the printers provides a space-saving vertical opening and an easy-to-use print mechanism for quick and easy loading of labels and ribbons.
A smart ribbon control system prevents the ribbon from creasing, giving you consistently high print quality. In addition to this, the 7206 is also available with options such as a knife and peeler to meet industry requirements. The 7206-300 with a resolution of 300 dpi is ideal for printing labels with logos, images and graphics.
- Install the printer driver as a USB installation.
- Click “Start” → “Devices and Printers”, right-click the 7206 printer driver, and then click “Printer Properties”.
- Then you will see the screen as below. Click on “Ports” → “Add Port”.
- Select “Standard TCP / IP Port” and click “New Port”.
- You will see the screen, click “Next” to continue.
- Fill in the fields “Printer Name or IP Address” and “Port Name”.
- Click “Next” to access the screen.
- Then you will see the screen, click “Next” to continue.
- Click “Finish” to complete the installation of the printer driver.
- Click “Start” → “Devices and Printers”, right-click the 7206 printer driver, and then click “Printer Properties”. Then click “Ports” → “Configure Port” and complete the configuration settings on the screen. Click “OK” to complete the configuration.
- 6 fps print speed
- Print width 4.10 inches, 104.1 mm
- Direct or thermal transfer printing method
- Print length from 6.35mm to 812.8mm (0.25 “to 32”)
- Resolution available for 203 dpi / 300 dpi models
- Print position ± 0.0625 “(1.66mm) Tolerances left and right
- Bitmap Font Styles 7, True Type
- Print head life 50 km or 6 months
- Memory 16 MB SDRAM; 4 MB Flash
- Standard serial connectivity (RS-232C), USB (version 1.1)
- Optional Ethernet LAN Connectivity (10/100 BaseT), Parallel (IEEE-1284)
- Zebra ZPL-II standard auto-switching emulation and Datamax I class, DMX400, Prodigy Plus
- Consumables Ribbon, thermal transfer paper / labels, thermal paper direct / labels
- Media width 19.6 to 118.1 mm (0.77 to 4.65 in.)
- Support length from 6.35 mm to 812.8 mm (0.25 “to 32”)