Download Tallygenicom 5040
Tallygenicom 5040 Drivers – The flatbed printer provides full paper handling, and with innovative features such as automatic paper positioning and automatic space adjustment (AGA), it uses unparalleled ease of use . Using Serial Impact innovation, one of the most reliable and flexible methods of print creation, the 5040 is a robust, durable and reliable printer that supports a wide range of printing applications.
The printer’s flat design allows for complete paper handling, and with advanced features such as automatic paper alignment and automatic gap adjustment (AGA), it offers unparalleled ease of use. Utilizing Serial Impact technology, the most reliable and versatile method available for print production, the 5040 is a durable, robust and reliable printer that supports a wide range of printing applications. The 5040 standard supports forms cut through a serial interface connection and a secure command language, as required in the banking environment.
Standard, USB and parallel interfaces are included for connection flexibility and single-user, multi-user operation. A second version of the printer with two serial interfaces is available. Models with magnetic stripe encoding are also available to read account codes directly into the system, minimizing user intervention. Paper is a very variable medium and must be tested before purchase. The indicated life of consumables is the average of the printer used under normal operating conditions.
- Faster Transactions – Durable, Robust, Dependable.
- Supports a wide variety of media.
- Automatic gap adjustment of the print head.
- Automatic alignment of forms and passbooks.
- Automatic edge detection.
- Multiple hosts connection simultaneously via parallel or USB, plus optional second serial port.
- Unrivaled transaction times – typical passbook 2.2 seconds.DIN Letter 11.8 seconds
Before installing this printer driver TallyGenicom 5040, read the following precautions:
- Before you begin installing the drivers, connect your TallyGenicom 5040 printer to your computer and make sure the printer is turned on. See your printer’s manual for details.
Important! Do not turn off the printer, unplug the cables, or unplug the printer or interrupt it in any way during the driver installation process. ·
- Close any virus protection programs or other software that is running on your computer.
- You must have full control over the settings of the 5040 printer in order to perform an installation. Before you begin installing the drivers, log in as a member of the Administrators group.
- If an earlier version of the TallyGenicom printer driver is installed on your computer, you must remove it with the uninstaller before installing the new driver for TallyGenicom 5040.
- Click on Download Now and a file download box will appear.
- Select Save this program to disk and a Save As dialog box appears.
- Select a directory in which to save the driver, and then click Save.
- Locate the driver file using Windows Explorer after the download is complete.
- Running the downloaded file will extract all the driver and installer files to a directory on your hard drive. The directory where these drivers are extracted will have a name similar to the downloaded printer model (ie C: \ 5040).
- The installer will also start automatically after extraction. However, the automatic execution of the installation program may be unchecked when the driver file is extracted.
- Open the Printers window (Click Start-Settings-Printers).
- Update the printer driver if it was already installed
- Right-click the printer and select Properties from the pop-up menu.
- On the General tab, select New Driver.
- Click on the warning box that appears.
- A printer list box will appear. Select Have Disk.
- Another box Install from disk appears.
- Click Browse to locate the expanded file directory (ie 5040).
- Click the file ending with .inf.
- Click Open, then OK and let the driver files install.
- Add the 5040 printer if it has not been installed yet.
- Click Add new printer
- Follow the instructions in the Add Printer Driver Wizard.