Dr. Web Antivirus Removal Tool
Dr. Web Antivirus Removal Tool allows you to remove all traces of Dr.Web Anti-Virus from your computer in case it does not uninstall properly from the Windows Control Panel. When you run this program, it will search your computer for all traces of Dr.Web Anti-Virus and delete them.
- Dr.Web continues to run on the PC and can not be uninstalled
- Program conflict issues prevent the removal of Dr.Web
- All files and data can not be deleted completely
- Users do not know where to begin removing the application on Windows.
- The deletion process is frozen and can not continue
- A specific error code is displayed when you try to delete it.
- Download the Dr. Web Antivirus Removal Tool program on your Windows desktop.
- Once the program has downloaded, double-click it to launch it.
- A screen asking you to enter characters or numbers appears. Please enter these characters into the text box and press the Delete button.
- It will then ask you to restart the computer, which you should allow.
- After reboot, Dr. Web must be completed, removed from your computer.
- Go to the desktop, right-click on the Windows button in the lower-left corner.
- Click the first "Programs and Features" item to access the Windows Uninstaller.
- Select Dr.Web from the list and click Uninstall
- To completely remove Dr.Web from the PC, you must erase all program settings and objects from the computer, then click Next.
- Enter the confirmation code that the image shows you, and then click Remove Program.
- Wait a few minutes for the removal process to finish and restart your computer.
- Open the Windows search box when you re-enter the computer.
- Type "regedit" to open the system registry editor.
- Expand and check the registry keys inside and delete the one belonging to Dr.Web.
- If you do not know which is the correct registry, it is advisable to export the one you are going to delete for backup. Once something is wrong on your PC, you can solve the problem by recovering the deleted registry.