Driver Tally Genicom 9316
The 9316 Mono Laser Printer is one of the fastest personal printers available today. At 16 pages per minute, the 9316 can offer efficiency and security, as a shared desktop printer can not always match. Separate, extra long life consumables mean you won't be continuously changing print cartridges, therefore giving you excellent low running costs. ltra-fine characters give professional quality to memos, letters, reports and presentations. A parallel interface and a USB interface are standard functions on the 9316, plus a simple simple driver for quick and easy installation. With its large 150-sheet input tray and 100-sheet output bin, the 9316 easily meets paper handling requirements for a large personal user.
- Superior performance at 16 pages per minute.
- Parallel and USB standard for easy connectivity.
- Crisp, clean print quality for printing professional memos, letters and reports.
- 8Mb memory for complex graphic applications.
- 150 sheet multi purpose feeder - handles a wide range of media.
- Small footprint and quiet operation - ideal for the desktop.
- No fuss printer driver for easy installation.
- High capacity toners, giving lower running costs.
Before you begin to install the drivers, connect your TallyGenicom 9316 printer to your computer and make sure the printer is turned on. See your printer's manual for details. Important! Do not turn off the printer, unplug the cables, or unplug the printer or interrupt it in any way during the driver installation process.
- Close any antivirus or other software programs that are running on your computer.
- You must have full control over the settings of the 9316 printer in order to perform an installation. Before you begin to install the drivers, log in as a member of the Administrators group.
- If an earlier version of the TallyGenicom printer driver is installed on your computer, you must remove it with the uninstaller before installing the new driver for TallyGenicom 9316.
- Click on Download Now and a file download box will appear.
- Select Save this program to disk and Save As dialog box appears.
- Select a directory in which to save the driver, and then click Save.
- Locate the driver file using Windows Explorer after the download is complete.
- Running the downloaded file will extract all the driver and installer files to a directory on your hard drive. The directory where these drivers are extracted will have a name similar to the downloaded printer model (ie C: \ 5040).
- The installer will also start automatically after extraction. However, the automatic execution of the installation program may be unchecked when the driver file is extracted.