Download Epson B-310n driver for Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / Win 10 (32 bit – 64 bit), Mac OS and Linux. In addition to retail and small business, there is a third market, both Epson and HP addresses, with inkjet printers. The Epson B-310N is really a big unconventional machine, designed to combat small business color lasers, but is both less expensive to buy and more efficient. This printer is very similar to the Epson B-500DN, with a “sitting and begging” design, partly because of the 500-sheet paper tray protruding from the front. It is very unusual to obtain a paper tray that contains a complete set of paper at one time, which underlines the importance of the printer in producing many pages. There is also another paper tray, which swings from top to top and supports an additional 150 sheets of plain paper or photo paper blanks for image printing. There is no duplexer as standard, but the first is available as an option.
The large square log in the upper left corner contains the four large ink cartridges. Even the standard capacity ink contains 3,000 pages in black and 3,500 colors. The black cartridge has a larger capacity of 8,000 pages or in the laser printer and prints enough to keep this machine for several months, even in office-occupied territory. The B-310N control panel is simple but effective. The LCD has two lines of 16 characters and is used to display ink levels, status messages, and errors.
The only problem here is the lack of backlighting that can make it difficult to read under zenith lighting. Given the cost of a pair of LED backlights, it is difficult to understand why not all LCD displays in a printer are backlit. Rear outlets include USB and 10/100 Ethernet; no wireless network available on this machine and no printer version with. The software installation is simple and there is only the driver of a utility and printable network state applet web page. The drivers are provided for Windows and OS X as usual and several distributions of Linux and Citrix are also supported.
Printer Driver Support for OS:
- Win 8.1/8.1 x64
- Win 8/8 x64
- Win 7/7 x64
- Wind Vista / Vista 64
- Windows XP
- Mac Os
- Switch on your computer where you want to install the driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- At the execution of this wizard, you have to connect USB cable between Epson B-310N printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson B-310N printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- The driver was installed successfully and ready to use.