The design of the B-510DN is effective instead of aesthetic. Replacing consumables is a breeze, because of the front ink cartridge bay, but the bay sticks awkwardly from the face of the unit. The control panel includes a monochrome LCD screen with two lines and a few buttons whose purposes are clear, even without a word tag. The front input tray contains 500 letter / legal size sheets and includes a 170-sheet output tray. A rear entry accepts envelopes and other similar objects (or 150 other sheets of paper). It can connect via USB or Ethernet. Automatic duplexing is a typical feature.
The pages were flying practically from the Epson B-510DN. On the PC, the printer generated plain text pages at a typical speed of 14.7 pages per minute and 4-inch by 6-inch color photos on letter-size media at 3.9 ppm. On Mac, he delivered pages in plain text at 13.82 ppm, and a PDF of four pages containing a mixture of text and graphics, which came at the price of 2 ppm. A high resolution (almost full size) color photo printed at 1.1 ppm.
- Epson printer driver is configured incorrectly
- Epson printer is not compatible with the setup printer and also your version of Windows
- The entry of your Epson B-510DN printer in the Windows registry is incorrect
- Malware has infected your printer files
- Missing Epson B-510DN printer driver because you reinstall Windows OS and also Mac OS
- You forget deploy Epson B-510DN printer driver
- Plug in your Epson B-510DN printer in another laptop that does not setup driver
Step 1. After everything has been plugged in turn the laptop or computer and Epson B-510DN on.
Step 2. As soon as you have downloaded the drivers, run the downloaded setup file
Step 3. Follow the installation wizard and once completed your software is mounted.
Step 4. Test the printer to make sure it is working
- First, start your computer that you want to use to install the this driver.
- If you are prompted to connect USB to your computer do not connect.
- Next, you can Insert CD / DVD to your computer to run the setup file. When executed, this will trigger to start the installation wizard. Then you can follow the instructions to complete it.
- While in the process you will be prompted to connect the printer USB cable and computer.
- If at this point you have been requested, you can now connect the Epson B-510DN USB cable and the computer. Furthermore, your computer will detect the printer and you can move on to the next step. If there is no problem then everything will go well.
- Then you can enter a value for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- If the above steps have finished Now you can print from the printer when the driver is finished installing.