The Epson WorkForce M200 is an all-in-one monochrome integrated ink tank system printer with Ethernet connectivity and ADF. This continuous ink system is ideal for home office and small office users, who are looking to cut their printing costs, and comes with two Epson genuine ink bottles – one starter bottle and one standard 140ml bottle. Standard ink bottles offer a page yield of 6,000 pages. Epson m200 is an all-in-one printer which has print, scan, copy features. It’s and the monochrome printer uses black ink cartridge. The laser quality of Epson M200 printer works perfectly with larger offices that have large amounts of work. The printer has several features that make ideal for office work. It has network connectivity and can be shared through Ethernet among a workgroup. It has high copy speeds of up to 34 ppm and draft speed of 34ppm. The power consumption is also very economical with the printer using just 30W which is approximately a fourth of what all other laser printers use. These features can all be enjoyed if users manage to download and install the correct drivers for the Epson m200.
- Printer Type - Ink Tank; Functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy); Printer Output - Black & White
- Connectivity - USB, Ethernet ; Display - 2-line LCD display
- Pages per minute - 15 pages ; Cost per page - 12 paise - As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage - Home and Small office, Regular / Heavy usage (more than 300 pages per month)
- Page size supported - A4, A5, A6, B5, DL, C6 ; Duplex Print - Manual ; Print resolution - 1440 x 720
- Compatible Ink Bottle - T7741 ; Page Yield - 6000 pages - As per ISO standards
Install printer driver using a CD wizard:
Follow the following instructions
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button on it.
- Load the driver CD that came with your printer into your computer’s CD drive.
- The AutoPlay window will popup and prompt you to Install or run program from your media.
- Click on Run or execute the file named as Autorun.exe.
- Windows will ask you if you want to open the installer at which point you should click on Yes.
- Before the installation can continue, you need to review the agreements and then click on the check-box next to “ I have reviewed and accept the installation agreement“.
- You’ll now be promoted to click Next to begin installing the HP Officejet 4500 printer drivers. The Installer will copy files from the CD and transfer them to your computer.
- A menu with a few choices will appear, so make sure you choose the way you want to connect the printer to your computer.
- Choose to either connect it through a wireless network, a wired network or using a USB cable.
- A window will then appear asking that you connect one end of the USB cable into your printer and the other into your laptop/computer. 11. Your computer will find the printer (automatically) and then continue/next with the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, the installer will notify you about it.
- A window will appear saying the software was successfully installed, Click Finish.
Follow the following Instructions to install printer
- Firstly, download the installation package from its own official website and save it into your download folder or anywhere else you want to save.
- Turn on your printer and do unplug the USB cable from back of the computer or printer. Note: Keep unpluged the USB cable until the installation wizard will not ask you for connect it
- Double click on the downloaded Driver package.
- Click on run, the installation will now begin and extracting the files, so walk through the Wizard prompts to install the drivers.
- Accept the Installation agreements.
- Now, installation wizard will be asking for connect your printer to computer. So Connect your printer USB cable to your computer. (See below screenshot)
- Wait until it detecting your printer.
- Click on Next, now your printer is detected here if you get green tick mark.
- Click on Finish button to complete installation. Here we have shared this installation guide to all our visitor.