Epson Error Code 0xf3
Although Epson printers are known for their optimal performance and durability, they are not free from recurring problems. The Epson Error code 0xf3 is one of those errors that users often encounter. When an unknown object is stuck inside the printer, you can get this particular error code. The printer stops working all of a sudden when you encounter this particular error. Luckily, if you are also facing the same problem, it is very important that you solve it. With this in mind, we will discuss the most effective hacks that will help you eliminate the error code from your device. So, read through the article and learn the tips.
Below are the possible factors which may cause this issue.
- Pieces of paper can get stuck between the gears of the paper feed and hence cause this issue.
- A paper jam inside the printer can also cause this issue.
- You can getEpson error code 0xf3 due to jammed or detached ink vacuum tubes in Epson printer.
- When you ask you feed into the printer a large number of documents, printer fails to scan them. As a result, it cannot carry out the printing and leads toEpson error code 0xf3.
- If the above issues are not causing this error with your printer, then there may be internal conflict inside your printer.
We have listed all possible solutions which can resolve this issue.
Solution 1: Check your printer
- Turn off your printer and remove the cartridge. Remove Windows system and rear components also.
- Detach the printer’s ink lever gently and remove the front panel screws out of the printer. Detach the screws of the back panel also.
- Now clean the interior of the printer with dry tissue paper. It will remove the dust accumulated inside the printer.
- After completing this process, insert the cartridges back to their respective places and reset the printer entirely.
- Insert a paper into the paper tray and make a print test.
Solution 2: Inspect the paper tray
Turn off the printer and gently pull out the paper tray. Remove any sheet of paper that is blocking the tray. Then remove the tray from the printer. Check for torn pieces of paper. If you find them, remove them firmly from the printer. Reinsert the tray into the printer and push it until it snaps into place. It is also important to check that you have not overloaded the paper tray. If you have overloaded the tray, remove paper and replace the tray. Restart the printer and perform a test print.
Solution 3: Check jammed ink vacuum tubes
The ink can leak from the cartridges, accumulate and trap the vacuum tube. To resolve this problem, turn off the printer and access the vacuum tubes. You can use a soft cloth to clean the jammed suction tubes. You must be extremely careful in doing this. Otherwise, it could damage the vacuum tubes. If you wish to avoid this risk, contact experts from Epson customer service to permanently eliminate the error code Epson 0xf3.