Speed up your digitalization process and do it wirelessly with the Compact Workforce Epson ES-500W Wireless Duplex Document Scanner by Epson. This unit is capable of reaching up to 35ppm to 70ppm when set up for single-pass duplexing with the 50-sheet ADF.
The optical resolution of 300 dpi will help you with sharp, crisp scans,for the documents such as business cards, and papers of size up to 2 x 2″ up to 8.5 x 240″ of all your daily documents. The next applicability improvement is to enable the built-in Wi-Fi for wireless operation, and transfer data to the computer. Ensuring accurate and clear color is the color depth under 30-bit. Also, Epson’s image processing technology will automatically enhance your image when ultrasonic double feed detection ensures that all pages are scanned without any Malfunction. To make the final design, shows the daily duty cycle of 4000 sheet in Epson ES-500W.
Epson WorkForce ES-500W Compatibility & System Requirements:
Windows-XP 32bit- 64bit, Vista 32bit- 64bit Windows 7 32bit- 64bit; Windows 8 32bit- 64bit; Windows 8.1, Linux, Mac OS
- First of all disconnect cable printer, you can download the driver software on this site for your product.
- After download complete, the software for your product will explain how to set up.
- Open the file downloaded, find the checkbox I Accept the terms in the license agreement and click next.
- Click install, and wait for installation processing to be finished.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly
- For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
- Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
- Your driver installation complete, then click close.
- Connect your printer should be working correctly.
- Please Download Used Driver First In Install epsondriverseries.com and Then Install.
- Install Procedure Click the web link, select [Save], specify “Save As,” then click Save to download and install the document.
- If you select Run, the data will be immediately set after preservation.
- The downloaded and installed data will undoubtedly be preserved in the area specified in the self-extracting type (.exe or dmg).
- Double-click the downloaded data and install to release it, after which the settings will start immediately.
FOR MORE DRIVERS click here