The Epson Expression ET-2750 is the latest generation of Epson EcoTank. This 3-in-1 printer has Wi-Fi, is easy to use and does not have a cartridge yet. This indicates that there is no price for ink added. This reliable, easy-to-use printer includes an innovative ink filling system and new ink containers designed to be loaded without spilling; an optimal remedy for hectic homes. EcoTank printers have ink tanks that are no longer needed for cartridges. The printer has about 95 ink cartridges on board. Sufficient ink for 14,000 black web pages and 5,200 web pages in nuance.
The Epson Expression ET-2750 ink cartridges are currently in the front. EcoTank is extremely small and easy to use. The ink charging system is created so that the storage tanks can be filled without spilling. The new containers are designed to ensure that you get the right shade. The degree of ink can be viewed from the front. The printer is equipped with Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct technologies. You can send documents that you intend to print from smart tools using the Epson iPrint4 application. The 3.7 cm LCD makes printing without a computer very easy.
Epson Expression ET-2750
- Cartridge-free printing-- features up to 2 years of ink in the package.
- Consists of enough ink to print approximately 6,500 pages black/5,200 color equivalent to of 30 ink cartridge sets.
- Save up to 80 percent on ink with affordable replacement bottles plus easy-to-fill, supersized ink storage tanks.
- Secure wireless-- conveniently print from iPad, iPhone, Android tablet computers and also smartphones; consists of Wi-Fi Direct.
- Auto 2-sided printing-- conserve approximately HALF of your paper supply.
- RoHS compliant
Epson ET-2750 Driver Mac Os Compatible Operating System
Mac OS Compatible Operating System For ET-2750 Drivers list below:
- Mac OS Sierra 10.12
- Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11
- Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10
- Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9
Epson ET-2750 Driver Windows Compatible Operating System
Windows Operating System Compatible For Epson ET-2750 Driver list below:
- Windows 10 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 8 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 7 32 & 64 bit
- Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit
- Windows XP 32 & 64 bit
- Switch on your computer where you want to install the driver.
- Until unless you suggested to connect USB cable to the computer, please don’t connect it.
- Download the setup file from above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the setup file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions until to finish it.
- At the execution of this wizard, you have to connect USB cable between Epson EcoTank ET-2750 printer and your computer.
- So wait for that and connect only when it asks you to connect. It will detect the Epson EcoTank ET-2750 printer and go ahead to next step if all goes well.
- Input the values for each step in the wizard and complete the install.
- The driver was installed successfully and ready to use.