The Epson Expression Home XP-245 printer is compact in size. You can print professional-quality photos in your workspace, making it the perfect complement to your business in this tax reporting period. It will produce 4 “x 6” photos in 38 seconds and supports borderless photo printing for prints up to 8 “x 10”. It uses individual inks so you only use what you need and can print directly from your tablet or smartphone.
The Epson XP-245 weighs 3.9 kg and measures approximately 15.3 x 11.8 x 5.7 inches. It supports a single paper tray and allows manual, borderless duplex printing. The print resolution is 5760 x 1440 dpi and the print speed per minute is 27 pages in monochrome and 15 pages in color. The scanning resolution is 1200 x 2400 dpi and uses a contact image sensor. Thanks to the excellent printing capabilities, it is good value for money. Thanks to the use of individual inks, you realize substantial savings. You should only replace the used Epson XP-245 ink cartridges.
- This machine can be used to print, copy and scan documents up to A4 size.
- The maximum print speed is 8 pages per minute (ppm) in monochrome and 4 ppm in color.
- Your photos and text will be clear and crisp with 5760 x 1440 resolution.
- You can connect the printer using a wireless connection or locally via USB 2.0 high speed.
- Epson Series 29 Consumables are compatible with this machine.
Download and Install Epson Expression XP 245 Wireless Printer Drivers
- Open the Epson home page.
- After opening the Epson home page, click Support at the top of the page.
- Scroll to find your model
- Enter the name or serial number of your Epson product and click Search. Example: Expression Home XP-245
- The Drivers and Manuals section will appear below. The web page will automatically recognize your operating system, for example Windows 7 64-bit
- To continue, click the Download button corresponding to the file you want to download:
- The software will start downloading
- If prompted, click Run to start the installation.
Advantages of Epson Expression XP 245 Wireless Printer
- Supports Wi-Fi for easy wireless printing and scanning
- Compact – Small and lightweight design
- come with individual inks
- Accepts Epson 29 and 29XL ink cartridges
- Supports Epson Connect feature
- come with a power cable
- Uses the Epson Email Print feature
- Small footprints
Specifications of Epson Expression XP 245 Wireless Printer
- Printing method: Epson Micro Piezo print head
- Minimum droplet size: 3 pl, with droplet technology of varying sizeInk technology: Claria Home Ink
- Print resolution: 5,760 x 1,440 dpi
- Print speed: ISO / IEC 24734 8 pages / min monochrome, 4 pages / min color
- Maximum print speed: 27 pages / min, monochrome (plain paper), 15 pages / min, color (plain paper), 38 seconds per photo 10 x 15 cm (Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper)
- Colors: black, cyan, yellow, magenta
- Scanning resolution: 1200 dpi x 2400dpi (horizontal x vertical)
- Type of scanner: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Paper handling / support
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5, C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), Legal Letter, 9 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 100 x 148 mm, 16: 9
- Print Margin: 0 mm at the top, 0 mm at the right, 0 mm at the bottom, 0 mm at the left (regardless of the set margin, otherwise 3 mm at the top, left, right, and bottom.) Capacity of the paper tray: 50 standard sheets, 10 sheets
- Media Management: borderless printing, manual duplexing