Epson L130 is ideal for home users looking for quality printing at a very low cost. A simple and trouble-free installation will help you get started immediately, optimize your productivity and avoid downtime. Epson L130 printhead technology delivers reliable, high quality results. The L130 offers ultra-low cost per page for black and color printing. The link to download Epson printer drivers are available directly from the official website. Here you will find the latest printer drivers that you will find in a few clicks, downloads without transfer to other websites.
A laptop or printer does not work until you have installed the Drivers and software provided. As soon as your printer’s CD driver is missing, you can get the drivers for your printer and use them to install your printer. Missing driver, your Epson L130 printer may not.
epson-printerdriver.com provides a link to download Epson printer drivers from the official site. Here you will find the latest printer drivers that you will find in a few clicks, downloads without transfer to other websites.
- Determine the appropriate driver for your operating system and then select the appropriate drivers with the OS then please click on the link provided.
- Installing the driver with a double click on the .exe file that you have downloaded Epson and follow those instructions.
- Then wait for the driver is finished installing and activating your printer and then connect the device to computer.
- Click the menu at the bottom of the laptop (PC) select and then open the control panel or setting> devices in Windows 10 and then click on the remove programs.
- Find a driver you want to remove, click twice on the driver then you will receive a confirmation notification message from the window.
- Select yes to remove the driver. and wait until the deletion is complete.
Epson L130 printer drivers are software programs. Their main task is to convert the data you ordered to print in the printer-specific format. Each printer must be delivered with the software used to install a Windows printer and also your operating system.
Resolve Epson L130 Printer Driver Problems in Windows 10
- After you upgrade the system to Microsoft Windows 10 from Windows Operating System 7, 8 or Microsoft Windows 8.1, whenever your Epson L130 printerdoesn’t work at all or doesn’t printing properly, the Epson L130 printer driver is most probably damaged or incompatible with Windows 10.
- Microsoft says that Windows OS 10 can remove some apps and program which are incompatible with the new os.
- You can resolve the issue by resetupand updating the Epson L130 printer driver.
Printer Driver Installation Guide with the “Add Printer” option of Windows:
- Perform the same operations as before. Turn on the computer on which you want to install the printer driver.
- Then you can connect a USB cable to a computer and a printer.
- If the download is complete, you can extract the zip file from the application to the location of the file.
- Then click the Start button and type “Printer”. You will get options like “Add Printer”. You can click on it.
- The next step will ask you to indicate where the downloaded driver is. Select the driver and go to the next step.
- Simply answer the wizard options until you reach the edge of the printer configuration.
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM
Windows 10 (32/64 bit)
Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
Windows 7 SP1 (32/64bit)
Windows Vista SP2 (32/64bit)
Windows XP SP3 (32/64bit)
APPLE SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard