Fully featured to meet the office demands, the Epson L1455 Driver all-in-one ink tank system consumes printers much more than the ability to print documents up to A3 + size at high speeds via Epson’s Precision Core printhead technology and automotive duplex printing. Deliver high-quality documents, which are economically designed for 6,000 pages for black and 6,500 pages for colour through affordable inks. The Epson L1455 Driver integrates into any office through its entire suite of connectivity features.
– Automatic Duplex
– Print speed up to Print speed up to 32ppm / 20ppm
– Fax and ADF capability
– Ethernet & Wi-Fi Direct
– 1 year or 80,000 pages whichever comes first
The Epson Printer is a comprehensive all-in-one printer Epson printer ink L1455 are equipped with original tube capable of printing 600 black and colored page 6500. The Epson printer L1455 compatibility with document size A3 with excellent print quality. Hence ,the services offered by the Epson printer L1455 are print, scan, copy, fax and wifi. Epson L1455 is attached with a 35-sheet Duplex ADF, it makes easier for scanning and two-part archival copying up to A3. Duplex printing speed is appraised at up to 8.7-ipm for A4. Additionally, locally available are double 250-sheet input plate, so you can put distinctive paper sizes in various trays. In terms of availability, the L1455 offers Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and USB 2.0 alternatives.
The printer additionally has card openings and a USB port with USB Host work, so you can print, scan, and spare faxes straightforwardly with outside memory and storage devices. During our survey period, we were inspired by the overall print, duplicate, and scan quality of the New Epson L1455 Driver Printer Download. In true tests, it could clock 16-ipm for A4 estimate prints. With the availability of highlights, large print liability cycle, ink tank system and a large array of great print quality, the Epson L1455 can be an ideal sidekick for all your small business needs.
1. First, start your computer that you want to use to install the this driver.
2. If you are prompted to connect USB to your computer do not connect.
3. Next, you can Insert CD / DVD to your computer to run the setup file. When executed, this will trigger to start the installation wizard. Then you can follow the instructions to complete it.
4. While in the process you will be prompted to connect the printer USB cable and computer.
5. If at this point you have been requested, you can now connect the Epson L1455 Driver USB cable and the computer. Furthermore, your computer will recognize the printer and you can move on to the next step. Everything will be better if there is no problem.
6. Then you can enter a value for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
7. If the above steps have finished Now you can print from the printer when the driver is finished installing.
1. Like the first way start your computer where you want to install the printer.
2. If you are prompted to connect the USB cable to the computer, don’t connect it.
3. If you have not downloaded the setup file, Go to Download the setup file found on the link above. Next, you can add the setup file as administrator. Then your computer will start the installation wizard. Next, you can follow the instructions until the installation is complete.
4. When you run this wizard, you need to connect the Printer USB cable and your computer.
5. At this point, if you are prompted to connect it, connect the Epson L1455 Driver USB cable and your computer. Your computer will part with. For further, If no problem all will go well.
6. You can fill in for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
7. If all the above steps work well, now your Printer is ready for use.
- Windows XP 32 bit 64 bit
- Windows Vista 32 bit 64 bit
- Windows 7 32 bit 64 bit
- Windows 8 32 bit 64 bit
- Windows 8.1 32 bit 64 bit
- Windows 10 32 bit 64 bit
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows Server 2003 32 bit 64 bit
- Windows Server 2008 32 bit 64 bit
- Windows Server 2012 32 bit 64 bit
- Windows Server 2016 32 bit 64 bit
- Mac OS X