Epson L565 Driver
The Wi-Fi technology is currently popular with the public because its use is very effective; so you need to use Printer with Wi-Fi technology so that the connectivity between gadgets becomes faster with a printer without the need for cables. The Epson L565 printer has been enhanced with complementary Wi-Fi, Ethernet, copy, fax and scanner systems, also facilitated by the ADF system, this type of printer is perfect for you to use amidst the hustle and bustle of your computer job.
The ink storage tank developed by the function is fully integrated with the printer. You can enjoy reliable color printing without the damage and headaches typically associated with non-genuine refills and third-party ink tank systems. Original Epson ink bottles make it easy to fill the ink tank with clear labeling and a drip nozzle. Similarly, the L565 has a one year service guarantee or 30,000 people for the maintenance of the web page.
- Printer Type - Ink Tank; Functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy) , Scanner type - Flatbed; Printer Output - Colour
- Connectivity - Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet, App
- Pages per minute - 33 pages (Black & White), 15 pages (Colour) ; Cost per page - 7 paise (Black & White), 18 paise (Colour) - As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage - Home and Small office, Regular / Heavy usage (more than 300 pages per month)
- Page size supported - A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, DL ; Duplex Print - Manual ; Print resolution - 5760 x 1440
Requirements are required :
- Make sure your computer is equipped with a CD / DVD drive.
- Make sure you have the Epson L565 installation CD / DVD that comes together with a single printer purchase package.
- You also need a USB cable to connect with the printer.
Guide To Installing The Epson L565 Printer Driver Via CD / DVD Drive :
- First, start your computer that you want to use to install the this driver.
- If you are prompted to connect USB to your computer do not connect.
- Next, you can Insert CD / DVD to your computer to run the setup file. When executed, this will trigger to start the installation wizard. Then you can follow the instructions to complete it.
- While in the process you will be prompted to connect the printer USB cable and computer.
- If at this point you have been requested, you can now connect the Epson L565 USB cable and the computer. Furthermore, your computer will detect the printer and you can move on to the next step. If there is no problem then everything will go well.
- Then you can enter a value for each step in the wizard and complete the installation.
- If the above steps have finished Now you can print from the printer when the driver is finished installing.
Requirements are required :
- First Download your printer application and settings above this article.
- You also need a USB cable to connect to the printer if it installs with this method.
Guide To Installing The Printer Driver Using “Add a printer” Option In Windows :
- Perform the same steps as before, Turn on your computer where you want to install the printer driver.
- Next, you can Connect USB cable to computer and printer.
- If the download is complete, you can extract the app zip file to the file location.
- Then Click the Start button and type “Printer”. You will get options like “Add a printer”. You can Click it.
- The next step will ask you to indicate where the downloaded driver is located. Select the driver and then go to the next step.
- Just answer any wizard options that exist until you get into the printer configuration ledge.
Mac OS X Intel
Mac OS X PowerPC