Epson WF3640 & 3620 printers are the printers of the Epson Work Force Series which can be easily connected to your system. This is the next generation printer that can be easily connected to your system. It is a wireless multi-function printer that can be connected via Bluetooth. This is an all-in-printer that makes your work easy and fast. Despite its nice printing, it is also maladaptive. If you use this printer and you encounter Epson printer error 0x69, you should follow the steps below or approach the technical expert.
Epson WF3640 & 3620 Printer Error Code 0x69 is a common error that you can cross while printing a document. The main reason for this printer error is due to a misconfiguration in the system files of your printer’s Microsoft Windows operating system. Some reasons for the error are listed below:
- Missing files of your Epson Printer.
- Violation access.
- Dismissing the registration of your Epson Printer.
- Unable in locating the path, “%PROGFILES64%\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\Epson WF3640”.
- The Bluetooth application cannot be started as the obligatory component is missing.
If you encounter this error in your Epson Printer, you can troubleshoot it in manual mode or you can follow the instructions mentioned below to resolve the error:
Solution I: Epson Error Code 0x69
Generally, a circuit issue in ESPON printers error code 0x69 which may be associated with a print motor or ink system system. So, let's turn on the printer and shut it suddenly. This process should be done when your printer is growing. You have to wait at least 15 minutes and reboot your system again.
Solution II: Epson Printer Code 0x69
- Check for any updates regarding your Epson printer. This is a common error that comes in the printer so it can be easily fixed by updating your printer.
- It is suggested that you should at least have Windows 7 operating system installed on your computer system, if you are working on Epson Printer, as the older versions are not compatible with the same.
- Start your computer and press the Windows Start icon from the Taskbar.
- In the Search section, enter Windows Update and press Enter from the keyboard.
- Windows Update option will be displayed in the dialog box, click on it to begin the process.
- After this process of Updating your Windows is completed, reboot your system.
- Sign in to the system as the Administrator.
- Go to Start option again and click on the All Programs and Accessories option.
- Now, click on then System Tools and then press System Restore option.
- A dialog box will be displayed on system, select the Restore my computer for an earlier time option and click Next tab.
- Complete this process by selecting the latest system restore section and then press Next about the confirmation window to end this process completely.
- Reboot your system.
Now, use your Epson printer for taking print-outs.
The solutions in this article will fix your Epson printer error 0x69 successfully. If you have any concerns with the printer or your error still persists, then you should fill up the above contact form and reach out to technical experts. They provide 24 * 7 services, so that you can ever reach them.