Epson Printer Error 0x9a
The 0x9a error mainly appears due to damage in the Windows system files. There are multiple factors which cause defects in the Windows files. Some of the important factors are mentioned below.
- An accumulation of debris or obstruction such as paper jamer any screws on the carriage
- Bent or damaged rails
- Misplaced purge assembly or wiper
- Dirty or dislocated encoder strip
- The faulty carriage drive motor, belt or gear
- Lousy sensor or control board,
- Broken print-head or carriage PCB
- An incomplete installation or uninstallation of essential applications
- Improper deletion of applications or hardware
- A virus or spyware attack on the computer
- Improper shutdown of the computer
All of the above-mentioned factors might result in the deletion or corruption of the Windows system files. These corrupted system files will lead to the elimination of important information and files needed for the proper working of the application. However, you can follow some simple steps to remove Epson wf-7610 error 0x9a permanently from your Epson printer. Apply the procedure carefully to avoid any further damage to your Epson device.
- Un-assemble your printer and check for any internal debris such as a paperclip, small scraps of paper, staple pins, etc.
- Try to move the carriage manually by lifting the lid. The carriage should move on its own.
- If it does not move by itself then try to clean the inside compartment by blowing out the compressed air.
- Inspect carefully on both sides of the compartment for the presence of any obstructions.
- Look for the encoder strip which is a clear plastic strip located just behind the carriage. Wipe it with a clean and dry cloth.
- Reinstall the printer.
- Take out printer cable from the power source and wait for at least 5 minutes.
- Tap and hold the power key for more than 60 seconds.
- Plug in the printer again and hold the power key for another 60 seconds.
- Restart the printer and inspect whether the error code is still showing up or not.
If error message epson 0x9a appears even after applying the above-mentioned steps, try another method to resolve the issue.
- Start your system and log in as an administrator by entering the correct password.
- Press the Start key and go to “All Programs”.
- Select “Accessories” and then go to “System Tools”.
- Tap on “System Restore”.
- A new window will open and you need to select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option.
- Tap on “Next”.
- Choose the latest system restore point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list.
- Tap on “Next” on the confirmation window.
- Restart your system as soon as the restoration finishes.
Either of the two above mentioned methods should successfully remove Epson printer error 0x9a from your Epson printer. If these methods do not give you any fruitful result, you can get in touch with experienced professionals to get it fixed as soon as possible.